4

Lacy POV

Luke was in music and I had a study session which half the time i used to write and not study sometimes. "Lacy!" I heard Nicole whisper yell as she came storming towards me. "What!" I whisper yelled back at her, "is it true that you're dating Luke?" She asked. Word must've gotten around about what i told the madden brothers. "Yes" i said confidently and she looked at me surprised, "sweetie wouldn't you rather one of the jocks and not a loser" she said as she put her arm around me. "Nope" i said popping the p at the end of my speech, "okay but why Luke?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Why not" i said and she rolled her eyes, "he's so lanky though" she said. "So what if he's lanky, at least he's better looking than the jocks on steroids" i said and she put her hands up in surrender. "Okay then but just saying you should leave him because you can do better" she said and i glared at her. I looked behind me and i saw Luke walk into the library, "excuse me" i said leaving my books on the table and approaching Luke.

"Luke" i called and he turned around and smiled when he saw me, "hey" he answered with a lazy smile. "Have you been getting asked strange questions?" He asked me and i looked at him confused, "about us dating" he said and my mouth formed a small o. "Yea sorry about that" i said looking down at my feet, "it's fine i thought it was funny" he said and i looked up and smiled at him.

Luke POV

"Yea well about that" she said and she looked at me looking kind of nervous. It was kind of cute though, "do you think we can keep it up?" She asked and i was a little confused about if she was thinking the same thing i was. "You mean fake date?" I asked and she nodded, "why?" I asked feeling a little disappointed. "Well everyone now believes we're dating you know" she said and i was still confused and disappointed, "so what does this fake dating involve?" I asked. "Well you do what you'd do everything like if you were actually dating someone" she said, "so you want me to kiss you in front of people I'm guessing?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes but only in front of people if necessary" she said and tried to hide the frown that wanted to show on my face. "Okay" i said and had no idea what i had really agreed to other than date this beautiful girl and act like we were a couple in front of everyone.

It kind of sucks because I'm in love with this girl and this relationship is just fake and for show, 'Luke keep dreaming she's not really into you this is all for show' my thoughts told me. I sighed and smiled at her, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled before skipping off to her next destination. I turned around to go back to music class and instead I found myself being shoved up against the lockers. "If it isn't Lacy's boyfriend Luke Hemmings" Benji laughed as he pinned me to the locker. "Leave me alone" I said through my gritted teeth and he just laughed at me. I felt one strong punch to my stomach and then one at my jaw, "come on let's taking him out back" Benji said and I was dragged to the back of the school.

The back of the school being thrown against the rubbish bins and kicked over and over again. "What a pathetic piece of trash" Joel laughed along with Alex and Drew, with one last throw agains the bin they let me be but not before tipping the contents of the bin on my head. I shook my head to get the junk out and looked up seeing them high diving each other, "shell dump you soon enough loser!" Joel yelled out as he laughed. He's not wrong because she's so far out of my league, I decided to go home because my mood just went down and out the window. I mean I know they're right but I just want to not believe it just for a little longer.