9

Luke POV

The next morning I woke up to someone lying on me, I looked over to my side and saw Lacy sleeping peacefully beside me. We must've fallen asleep after studying last night, I gently moved her and covered her with a blanket before going to have a shower. Letting the hot water run down my back I cleaned up and rinsed off before exiting and wrapping a towel around my waist.

Michael POV

"Guys lets just pretend we want to be friends with Luke" I suggested and I earned confused expressions from both Ashton and Calum. "Why?" Calum asked as he lit a cigarette, "because it's the only way to get close to Lacy duh" I said and Ashton rolled his eyes at me. "What will being close to her accomplish Michael?" Ashton asked, "making her see that Luke isn't worth her time!" I yelled and they all looked at me shocked. "Bro don't you think it's a little far fetched?" Ashton asked and I shook my head, "no" I simply answered before going on Facebook and finding Luke's Facebook.

I sent him a message and then sent one to Lacy before turning off my phone and smirking at the boys. "This one's on you" Ashton said before he left the room.

Lacy POV

I woke up to see Luke not beside me but I could hear the hair dryer on, he must be in the bathroom. I stretched and grabbed my phone as I cuddled the blanket to my chest, scrolling through my notifications and I saw a text from Michael. I read what it said and I was confused at first so I rang Crystal, "hey what's up?" Crystal answered. "Hey nothing really you?" I asked and she giggled, "Michael just left so I'm still at home" she said. "Speaking of Michael he sent me a text apologising and then said he'd befriend Luke" I said, "what?" She asked sounding slightly confused. "Yea I'm just as confused as you are" I said and she let out a sigh, "Lacy don't let Luke get hurt" she said sounding really concerned.

I didn't want Luke getting hurt at all and something was telling me that becoming friends was just strange. "I won't but I don't know what's going on" I said, "just be wary about Michael because remember as much as I love him he's still a bully in Luke's eyes" she explained. "I know Crystal" I said and we continued talking on the phone until I heard the bathroom door click and I saw a shirtless Luke walk out of the bathroom. I looked down at the bed sheets trying to hide my face but kept glancing at how hot he was. Holy bloody smokes Luke looks so good, "Lacy are you listening to me!" Crystal yelled over the phone and it snapped me back to listening to her. "Yea" I said and she giggled, "did something more interesting than talking to me show up?" she asked and I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Luke was just shirtless" I blurted out as soon as he left the room and went back into the bathroom and she gasped. "Girl explain" she said in a hurry and I laughed, "what's the tea?" She asked.

Luke POV

I got changed in the bathroom and I could hear Lacy still on the phone, she was looking down the whole time. I probably disgusted her with how lanky and disgusting my body is, I put my clothes on and ruffled my hair before going back out and by then she had finished on the phone. "Morning" she greeted with a smile, "good morning" I said as I went to get my bag. "You gonna get ready?" I asked her and she looked down and then back at me. "I don't have anything new to wear" she said and I went to my draws and pulled out a Nirvana hoodie before tossing it to her. "You can wear that if you want" I said and she slipped it on and smiled, "thanks Luke" she said before getting her bag and roughly making the bed. Then we were off to school.

20 minutes later we arrived at school and Lacy gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving me to go with her friends and I went to my locker. Opening my locker I got the books I needed and as I did that I heard a cough from behind me, I turned around and I saw Michael, Calum and Ashton. "Hi Luke listen we're sorry about how we treated you kinda hopping we can be friends and you can hang out with us" Michael said and I was very confused. "Is this a joke?" I asked and all three of them shook their heads. "Um sure" I said and they all smiled, "cool see you at lunch" Ashton said and they all headed off which they were in a different English class to me but I still had to go to English. That was so odd but I'm cautious as well as hopeful that it's a change.

I left for class and made my way to the back corner where I always sat, put my earphones in and began listening to Rockshow by Blink-182.