16

Ashton POV

It was finally Friday and I was taking Calum on a date today, Michael still has no idea that Calum and I are going out. I still had to go out and buy him flowers because it would be nice and romantic and well Calum he's one to never ask for much. The plan was to go to dinner and then see a movie together, I'd never been so nervous when organising a date. Wow I must really care if I want this date to be perfect to impress Calum, it was currently 7pm now so I had thirty minutes until I had to go and pick him up. I put on my jacket and grabbed my keys before heading out the door, I drove to the nearest flower stall and bought some flowers on the way to Calum's. I was no nervous it was unbelievable honestly, i finally arrived at Calum's and I had the flowers in my hand.

It was 7:30pm now so all I had to do was knock on the door and hope for the best, I got out of the car and walked up to the front door. One breath in and one breath out before I knocked to be greeted by the sight of Calum standing in front of me. Damn he looked beautiful when he stepped out to open the door, "hi Ashton" he said shyly with a cute smile. "Hi Calum um these are for you" I said handing him the flowers and his eyes lit up with joy. "You didn't have to, thank you they're beautiful" Calum said as he smelt the scent of the flowers, he went inside and I followed behind him. He placed the flowers in a vase with water and turned around to smile at me, "they're beautiful" Calum said with a smile. God he was cute the way he smiled, laughed and got all nervous.

Calum POV

I put the flowers in the vase and Ashton looked sorta nervous but it was cute in a way. "Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded leaving the house closing the door and following Ashton to his car. He opened my door and I hopped in the car while he closed it behind me before going over to the drivers side. He started up the engine and I was really nervous to be going on this date with Ashton, he turned on the radio and patience by guns and roses was playing. I hummed along to the whistle tune and looked at the review mirror seeing Ashton's eyes on the road, "um Calum in the glove box there's a blind fold put it on where we're going is a surprise" he said and I looked at him confused but none the less went along with it.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I tied up the blindfold, "it's a surprise Calum" he said once again as he kept driving. I soon felt the car come to a stop and I could hear one of the seats go down, "open" Ashton said and I removed the blindfold to find us at a drive in cinema. Wow I've never been to one and it seems more spectacular in person. I turned to Ashton and he still seemed nervous, "what movie are we seeing?" I asked in excitement. "Yesterday" he said with a gentle smile and I squealed in excitement that we were watching that movie.

——— time skip/ 10pm at night———

The movie had finished and we were packing away all our rubbish food we had bought for dinner to eat. The blanket in the back seat and the seats back up, I really enjoyed myself. Ashton drove me home and I couldn't stop smiling as I looked out the window and Ashton rested one of his hands over mine, such a gentlemen. We soon arrived and we both got out of the car and Ashton walked me to the door, standing awkwardly on the spot we smiled at each other.

"Thanks for the amazing night" I said nervously and he reached out and touched my cheek, "no thank you for being with me" he said and I could feel my cheeks go red. "Your so adorable I just want to kiss you" he said in a trance, he shook his head and looked at me. "May I?" He asked and I nodded before he could lean in and our lips were centremeters apart, leaning in a little more and our lips touched. He kissed me and I kissed him back, the kiss was gentle but meaningful. Ashton broke the kiss and he looked at me and smiled, "good night Calum" he said. "Goodnight Ashton" I said before going inside, I watched the door close and then went back into my car. That went so much better than expected and I liked it, I want to do this again.