30

Lacy POV

"We're here" Luke announced as he stopped the car facing a cliff with a beautiful view in front of us. The sunset was showing and it was beautiful, stepping out of the car and walking together towards the view in front of us. "Luke this is beautiful" I said as I kept my eyes on the sunset, "but it's not as beautiful as you Lacy" he said and I turned to him smiling. "I love you" I said as I looked back at the sunset on the horizon, seeing lines of orange and pink through the sky. "I love you more" he said and I looked up to see a smile on his face, "Lacy I have something to ask you" he said and I nodded before releasing from his embrace. "So I've loved you for as long as I can remember even before we began fake dating and wow what a ride it's been, I've enjoyed every minute and second being with you. I love seeing you any chance I get and I want to keep seeing you forever so I have one thing to ask." He said and I didn't know what was going on until he got down on one knee that is.

Luke POV

"Lacy Amelia Simpson will you do me the honours and marry me?" I asked sounding confident even though I was nervous as hell. Her hands went over her mouth in disbelief as she looked at me holding the small box with the diamond simple ring in it, she silently nodded at first before smiling. "Yes" she said and I stood up and hugged her tightly before pulling away and placing the ring on her finger, she was smiling brightly regardless of the tears that fell from her eyes. "It's beautiful Luke" she said as she watched it shine and reflect the sunlight, I sat down on the garden swing and she sat in my lap with her arms around my neck.

"I love you" I said and she kissed me gently and I deepend the kiss moving my hands further up her sides. She smiled into the kiss and we pulled away looking at each other smiling, "I love you more" I said and she rested her head on my chest. "I'm so happy you said yes" I whispered to her and she giggled, "I'm so happy you asked" she said and I laughed at her remark. "Yes well it took a lot to ask you" I said and she looked at me with a smirk, "why am I too good for you" she teased and I laughed again. "Well yes but I love you anyways" I said in delight that this beautiful girl was in my arms smiling at me.

"You know Luke Hemmings you didn't just commit to me just then" she said in a giggle, "but you're the only girl I love so it's only you" I said. "Yea not for long" she said smirking, "I'm so confused" I said and she took my hand placing it on her belly. "Looks like I'm going to have to get used to sharing you" she joked and my eyes lit up when I realised what she meant. "You're pregnant" I said and she smiled nodding, sweeping her off her feet and kissing her as I spun her around. "Aren't we a little young though?" I asked and she hopped her finger on the tip of my nose, "we'll make it work" she said smiling. "Yes we will" I said pecking her lips continuously.

I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.