26

Luke POV

"I'm sure you all are excited for summer break" the teacher announced and my head shot up from my sleep. I looked over to see Lacy holding her phone and she was most likely filming me, "cheeky" I said and she laughed as she lowered the phone. I looked behind her seeing Calum and Ashton laughing behind her, "you were so out of it" Calum said laughing. "How long was I out?" I asked with yawn, "half the lesson" Ashton said and my eyes widened at his words. "Was it important?" I asked in a whisper, "Yea so important" Ashton said and I panicked. "Ashton don't be so mean" Lacy said, "Luke baby nothing important was said" she said and I looked at her questioningly. "I cross my heart and hope to die nothing important was said" Lacy said holding her hands up in defence.

"Okay" I said yawning once more, "sleepy head" Lacy teased as she laughed. "Yea this will be you during the holidays" I teased and her cheeks went red, "guys keep it rated G" Calum joked around as he hugged Ashton from behind. I looked over to Lacy and winked at her with a smile, "I'm gonna do you do you so good" I teased and she buried her head in her hands. "Class dismissed" Mr. Hensen announced and I looked at the clock seeing there was 10 minutes left till class was over but we were being given an early mark. Packing my bag and getting out from behind my desk walking out of class with Ashton, Lacy and Calum. "Ashton Irwin you're needed at Mr. Pines office" Mr. Reigns called and I looked over at Ashton who just rolled his eyes, "sure" Ashton called back.

Lacy POV

"Luke you're coming over to mine on the weekend right?" I asked and he kissed my temple, "of course" he said with a smile. Leaving the school grounds and passing by Michael who was leaning against the tree in the middle of the courtyard. I looked over and saw Crystal walking over to Michael, "We best be going" Calum said as he leaned onto Ashton. "You're in a hurry" I said and Calum shrugged as he grabbed a hold of Ashton's hand, "okay have fun you two" I said casually. "We will" Ashton said with a wink and I scrunched up my nose, "hey don't be disgusted you do it too" Ashton snapped.

"I don't know what you're on about" I said turning my face away from Ashton, "uh huh because I'm sure Luke knows what I'm on about" Ashton said with a stupid smirk on his face. "Shut up Ashton" Luke said looking embarrassed, "aw poor Luke" Calum laughed and I punched Calum on his shoulder. "Ya good there?" I asked and Calum brushed off his shoulders and poked his tongue out at me, "we best be going" I said and Luke nodded eagerly behind me. "Bye guys" I said waving at them and dragging Luke behind me.

---Time skip/ 2 weeks later---

I was lying on my bed bored as ever and lonely, Mum and Dad were out for the weekend so I had the house to myself. Waving my arms and legs, I rolled over onto my stomach and grabbed my phone. I groaned went through my contacts, running my thumb over Luke's name in my contacts I pressed dial and waited for my love to answer. "Hello baby" Luke answered over the phone, "Hey Babe I need company" I whined. "hahaha aww" he said, "it's not funny I need you" I whined and he laughed harder. "You need me, what for?" He asked as he stifled a laugh. "company" I said quietly and he laughed again, "okay baby I'll be over soon" he said.

"Okay" I said excitedly and we both said bye before hanging up the call, hoping off the bed and going to the kitchen. I put on my apron and turned on the stereo connecting my phone playing Nirvana's smells like teen spirit. Rest in peace Kurt Cobain a music legend, I continued to sing and dance to the song letting it play and run through the house.