14

Luke POV

It was a Saturday and Lacy was over at my house so we could work on the assignment together, "hey Luke" lacy said getting my attention. "What's one thing you don't have that you wish you had?" Lacy asked me, "you" I whispered under my breath. "What?" She asked and pinched the bridge of my nose, "um I don't really know" I said. "Luke that's not what you said before I heard you the first time" she said and I began to feel embarrassed. "You wish you had me?" She asked and my cheeks grew hot and red, "Lacy I just-" I began and she kissed my cheek. "Well the school already believes we're dating" she said and it's true they did, "Luke there's something I need to tell you" she said. "Yea what is it?" I asked and she hesitated, "you know what never mind" she said.

I stood up from the edge of the bed and went to walk towards the bathroom, "Luke" she said and I looked back at her. "I'm sorry" she said and I looked at her confused before she walked up to me and kissed me, I was shocked for a second before I kissed her back. "What was that about?" I asked and she hugged me, "I love you" she whispered against my chest. I placed my fingers gently beneath her chin and guided her to look at me before kissing her and she kissed me back. She climbed on top of me so her legs were on either side of me and I placed my hands on her thighs. I lifted her up slightly and shuffled back before flipping us over she she was lying down on the bed and I was on top of her. "You're so beautiful" I whispered getting a sudden urge of confidence within me.

"Are you gonna show me what ya got then Luke" she teased as she whispered those words into my ear. Her hand ran down to my stomach and I shivered under her touch. I grabbed her hand moving it away and she looked at me confused. "How about after we finish this study" I said laughing she rolled her eyes, "I don't know if I'll be in the mood later" she huffed and I laughed at her childish ways. "Come on" I said kissing her on the cheek, she looked back at me and poked her tongue out. "Okay" she said dropping a kiss on my lips and pushing me over onto my back before sitting up. "Luke I'm hungry" she whined and it was cute, "wanna order a pizza" I said and she looked at me with pleading eyes. "Oh yes please" she said and I reached over to grab my phone, "what toppings?" I asked and she put her finger on her chin and then her eyes lit up.

"Plain cheese" she said and I rolled my eyes at her playfully, "You're boring" I said and she fake gasped. "How dare you" she said trying not the laugh, "aww did I offend you" I teased. "You're horrible Hemmings" she said crossing her arms, "I guess I'll get one pepperoni then" he said as he selected the pizza, "plain cheese" I protested and he shook his head at me. I saw his fingers swipe and tap as he playfully glared at me, "you're just mean" she pouted. "No I'm nice" I said and she laughed, "you are far from nice" she joked. I ordered the two pizza's and sent the order away, "that's one cheese and pone pepperoni" I said and she nodded with a playful glare. "Yes nerd that's correct" she said and I bursted out laughing uncontrollably.

Crystal POV

"Michael I don't think you understand that it's not your business" I said calmly as Michael paced himself around the room. "Luke doesn't deserve her" Michael said sounding so unreasonable, "Michael don't you think Luke deserves to be happy" I said and he looked at me with an expression like he didn't hear what I said. "Why huh Crystal?" He asked me and I glared at him in anger, "you know what Michael I'm done with this for the night" I said as I walked to the counter grabbing my keys. "You can be grumpy on your own and not be happy for Luke and that's fine by me. I don't know why you told Lacy to dump him when she's done with him because that's just not right" I said and he ran up to me trying to stop me from leaving. "Crystal no please stay here" he said and I removed my hand from his, "Michael no not if you're going to be like this" she said and she kept walking away and getting her stuff.

"Crystal I'm sorry" he said and I didn't listen to him, "Michael I swear to god if you manipulate Lacy to break up with Luke" I said and he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Crystal I'm sorry" he said and I shook my head before leaving his grasp and house.