23

Lacy POV

Luke was driving tonight going on our date which I was a little nervous not gonna lie, this is our first actual date. "Luke where are we going?" I asked and he looked at me through the review mirror, "it's a surprise" he said. "Okay" I said a little worried, "you don't need to worry I have it all planned and I think you'll love it or I know you'll love it" he said. "You sound pretty confident" I said and he smiled in response, "well I mean I must make a good impression is I'm dating the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen" he said and I could just tell I was blushing at his words.

We finally reached out destination and all I could see were faint lights and darkness, it looked like we were in the middle of no where. "Wait here a sec" he said before rushing out of the car and leaving me on my own, nothing but silence filled the air. Bright lights soon switched on and I covered my eyes with my arm seeing Luke standing in the distance holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. I opened the car door and stepped out before closing the door behind me, I looked around and walked towards Luke. He handed me the beautiful bouquet of Lillie's and I closed my eyes taking in the scent before looking at Luke with a bright smile. He took hold of my free hand and we walked down a path that led up to a small outlook. Lit up by fairy lights and candles scattered with a blanket laid out in the middle with a basket and pillows and spare blankets. "Wow" I said in disbelief at how beautiful the scenery was in front of me, "Luke this is beautiful" I said. "But it's not as beautiful as you Lacy" he said from behind me, I turned around and looked at Luke placing my flowers on the small table in the corner.

Luke POV

She placed the flowers down on the table and wrapped her arms around my neck as she smiled, she looks so beautiful right now. I mean she beautiful all the time but now she looks even more beautiful, okay look she was gorgeous. I grabbed her hand in mine and we walked over to the blanket sitting down, "Luke this is too good to be true" she said and meanwhile I was serving us a drink each of champagne. I handed her a glass and she rested her head on my shoulder, I placed a blanket over the both of us and the tv screen turned on.
"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked handing her the remote, she flickered through the movies and landed on P.S. I love you. "But that's a sad movie" I said and she looked at me with a wondering expression, "yes it's sad but it's a good movie" she said. "I don't doubt that it's a good movie but it's just sad" I said, "but it's true love" she said battering her eye lashes.

"True love but it's sad" I said and she placed her glass down to the side and took mine from my hand placing it next to her's. "Lacy its a sad movie" I said and she crossed her arms, "but it's romantic" she argued and I rolled my eyes. "Okay then" I said and that was that, we were watching P.S I love you right now and I couldn't argue. The movie started and she was lying on my chest as the blankets covered us and the pillows stacked behind us, a food platter in front of us as we watched the movie. "I can hear your heart beat" she whispered, I laughed quietly and smiled at her. "At lest you know I'm alive" I said and she giggled, "your so cute" she said. I reached over grabbing the remote and I pressed the button that closed the curtains around us before smirking at her. "Wait there's curtains" she said in surprise, "yea and now they're surrounding us and if you look up there's a tent roof with fairy lights" I said and she looked up placing her hand over her mouth in surprise.

"It's beautiful Luke" she said and I was so glad to hear that from her. It just made this all worth it if it made her happy. "Not as beautiful as you" I said and she turned around and looked at me, "no it's more beautiful than me" she said and I shook my head. "Nope you're more beautiful I'm not wrong" I said and she giggled before poking her tongue at me. "The most beautiful girl I've ever seen" I said and she smiled shyly as I placed my hand gently on her cheek.