15

Luke POV

Later that night after all the study and showers I walked into the bedroom and Lacy was still in the bathroom. I put on my sweat pants and a Blink-182 shirt before hopping on the bed and going on my phone, I looked through my socials and then turned them off for the night. I soon heard the bathroom door open and I saw Lacy walk out, he hair slightly damp but mostly dry, her skin clear of make up. I moved forward to the edge of the bed and she looked at me admiringly.

She walked towards me as I sat on the edge of the bed, she was wearing a long sleeve woolen sweater that went midway to her thighs and her bra underneath. She sat on my lap with her legs drapped across and hanging over. She looked so beautiful I just couldn't believe she was right in front of me, I rested one hand on her waist and she rested one of her hands on my cheek. She leaned in and kissed me gently and lightly taking my bottom lip between her teeth. I moaned quietly and softly and she ran her other hand through my hair. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she placed her hand under my shirt pulling it off. She readjusted her position and so her legs were now on either side of me and her lips travelled to my neck. Her lips sucked lightly on my skin as she nibbled at the sensitive skin I let out a moan.

Smut warning!
I pulled at the hem of her sweater and she nodded as she guided my hands up, I took off her sweater and she was sitting in front of me wearing just her white laced underwear and bra. I kissed her again and her nails gently scratched down my back. I placed one hand on her butt and picked her up slightly before swiftly placing her on the bed.

Lacy POV

He held himself up with his arms and his hips rested against mine as he kissed me gently then eventually he deepened the kiss. I ran my hands down his chest and he smiled against my lips, rolling my hips against his he moaned at the feeling. "Can I please?" He breathed out as he kissed up my jaw to my earlobe. I nodded and he placed on hand behind my back and swiftly unclamped my bra sliding it off my shoulders. He kisses me passionately and my hands wander to find themselves in his hair. I tug gently and he lets out a small moan. His lips make their way down my neck and to chest, his tongue swirls around my nipple and I shiver at the sensation and then he repeats the same action to the other.

His hand trails its way down my stomach until it reaches the line of my underwear and he flicks the material back and slips a finger in. I close my eyes and bite my bottom lip, "may I?" He asks and I nod giving him permission. He kissed my lower abdomen and then pulled my underwear off slowly before slipping a finger inside of me. I rolled my hips up and moaned as he proceeded to move his fingers inside of me, I let a moan escape my lips. "Luke" I whispered and he moved his face back to level with mine and kissed me passionately. I soon found myself cumming all over his fingers and he pulled them out liking them clean which oddly turned me on. He leaned down and kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips,

I moved my hands to his sweatpants and pulled them off along with his boxers and I saw faint white lines. I looked up at Luke and his mood had changed from confident to self conscious.

Luke POV

Shit she's seen them now, what is she thinking now about me. "Luke" she whispered and I looked into her eyes. She gently rolled us over so now she was on top and kissed me gently before deepening the kiss, "you're still perfect with them" she whispered and I exhaled. She kissed down my neck and across my collarbone, down my chest until she reached my lower abdomen. She swirled her tongue around my tip before taking me into her mouth, he hair a slight mess. Bobbing her head and hollowing her cheeks as she continued to swirl her tongue around my tip. I ran my hand through her hair and I moaned as I felt myself twice slightly in her mouth. I felt myself climax and Lacy pulled away and made a slight pop, she kissed back up to my jaw and I rolled her onto her back. I reached over to the draw and pulled a condom opening it with my teeth and she slipped it on my length. "Ready?" I asked and she nodded before I placed myself inside of her. She gasped and arched her back, "I'm sorry I can stop if you want" I said kissing her cheek and she shook her head. "No just move" she said and I thrusted gently inside of her, she turned her head to the side and I began to kiss her neck.

Lacy POV

He felt so good as he moved inside of me and continued to kiss my neck down to my collarbone, wrapping my hands tightly around his neck as I clinger to him. Running one of my hands down his side he moaned at the contact, he kissed me again passionately and I felt myself coming to my release. Luke's breathing became shallow as he continued his thrusts, "Luke" I whispered and he hurried his face in my neck. We soon both came to our realises and were both out of breath. Luke cleaned off and put his boxers back on and I put on my underwear and laid next to Luke as he held me in his arms.
End of smut!

Resting my head on Luke's chest I could hear his heart beating as his chest was rising and falling. "I love you Luke so much" I said and his grip tightened around me, "I love you too" he said before we both fell asleep.