22

Lacy POV

———1 week later ———

I was at home doing a simple stretch on my balcony and listening to one of Ashley Ducey's YouTube videos. Just hearing her meditation videos and spending time outside with out any distractions, I drank a green smoothie and closed my eyes taking in some deep breaths. I finished my stretches and went back inside to see Luke sleeping peacefully on the bed. He had been over at my house since Friday night so he's been staying over, I walked in the room seeing Luke still asleep and his arm over his face. I crawled on the bed and straddled his waist and he groaned. "Wake up Luke" I pouted as I bounced on top of him, he groaned again and his nose crinkled.

"No" he groaned and he moved his arms to the side across his body, "but Luke I'm bored" I whined. "Aren't I more boring though, why don't you entertain yourself" he said and I smirked, "if you say so" I said and his eyes shot open when he realised what he said. "Nooo not like that" he said in a hurry and I laughed so hard, "damnit so I can't entertain myself" I said and he shook his head. "Well you refuse to entertain me" I pouted and he smirked, "I could entertain you right now" he said with a smirk before pulling me on top of him fully. He gently intertwined our hands and before I could look at him he flipped us over so now he was on top. He smiled widely seeming proud of himself and started kissing down my body, closing my eyes enjoying pure bliss.

Luke POV

Smut warning!
Licking one strip up her centre I let my tongue teasingly dwell into her core. She began grinding herself and I moved my hand over her ass and slapped it harshly. She moaned as I moved my tongue to her clit tracing circles around it, nibbling at her folds she bit her lip impatiently. I moan against her folds and swirling my tongue around her sensitive area she arches her back. She moans again and I could just tell she was so close, "let it go baby girl" I said and she nods moaning one more time before coming to her release breathing heavily. I lick up her juices and move my hands to her thighs gripping them tightly and she whimpers beneath me.

"Luke" she moans and move my lips up her body and kiss her passionately, I move away and kiss her neck leaving love bites behind. She gasps quietly and I grab both of her wrists moving them above her head pinning them there. I look down at her and smirk as her eyes are half open, "have I tired you out?" I ask with a mischievous grin. She shakes her head and reach over with one hand grabbing a condom and slipping it onto me before lining up at her entrance. She gives a single nod and I thrust myself into her making her arch her back. Her hands escape my grasp and making there way down my sides as I continuously thrust my hips forward. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back moaning, lowering myself down more I kissed her slowly but deeply slipping my tongue inside. With one more thrust inside of her I could feel her walls clench around me before she came to her release.
End of smut!

Lying down beside her trying to catch our breathes she cuddled into my side, closing her eyes and nuzzling her face into my neck. "That was amazing" she said breathlessly, i wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. "Just another 30 minutes" I mumbled before going back to sleep, "You're so lazy" she said and I glared at her playfully. "Me lazy" I said and she nodded, "no you're just too energetic" I said and she poked my cheek. "Also you're taking me on a date tonight" she said as she laid down on top of me, "oh yea" I said smiling at her lazily. "Hmm where to take you, no place is as beautiful as you are" I said and she giggled, "better get planning" I said and she rolled off the top of me and hopped off the bed making her way to the bathroom, God I love her.

Lacy POV

I turned on the hot water and let it run before stepping inside the shower washing myself off, closing my eyes as the water splashed onto my face. I cleaned myself off and stood under the water getting lost in my own little world when I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind. I knew it was Luke joining me in the shower, running my hands up his arms as they wrapped around me. We both cleaned our selves off and I let Luke wash my hair which was relaxing.

After I was done I left the shower and Luke stayed in a little longer, I dried off and walked into my bedroom seeing a dress laid out on the bed that Luke obviously made. I looked at the dress seeing a black dress that was long at the back and short at the front, thin straps and loose at the top that fell loosely. I put on some undergarments and slipped into the dress before putting on my heels. I moved on to my hair and make up, I dried my hair and blow dried it to style. I decided to do loose curls and just go with a light amount of make up. I finished getting ready and looked in the mirror seeing Luke in the reflection leaving the bathroom, I didn't say anything as I saw him get changed. "Quit staring" he said laughing and I looked away quickly, he put on his black jeans and a white long sleeve casual shirt. Fixing up his sleeve and collar as he turned to look at me. "Damn you look gorgeous" he said biting his lip, "don't get your hands on me yet mr.Hemmings you must take me on that date first" I said and he grinned. "May I?" He asked as he held out his hand, "you shall" I said taking his hand and off we went on our little date.