27

Luke POV

I walked into the house and left my shoes by the door before walking further into the house, I turned the corner and peeked into the kitchen. I looked around the corner and there I saw my beautiful girlfriend dancing around the kitchen with an apron tied around her waist. Spinning round and round as she swayed her hips it was kinda hot. I leaned up against the wall watching her dance around until she eventually jumped noticing my presence. "Luke" she said in surprise as she turned down the music on the stereo, "nice dancing babe" I said leaning off the wall and walking towards her. She looked down at the floor and her cheeks blushed slightly with a smile playing on her lips, "you've danced so much it's turned me on" I whispered in her ear.

Smut warning
"What are you on about?" She asked in a cheeky tone, I placed my hand on her bum giving it a little squeeze and she whimpered quietly. I lifted her up from under her thighs and sat her on the kitchen counter, I pressed my lips against hers and she kissed me back. My hands traveled up her sides underneath her shirt resting on her skin and she whimpered. Folding her apron up and flicking black leggings waist band back I slipped my hand in and behind her underwear. Gently rubbing her folds and watching her squirm, collecting her wetness and seeing her close her eyes and burry her face in the crock of my neck. A smirk grew on my face as I looked down at her, inserting one finger inside of her and feeling how wet she was. She moaned as she moved her head to the side and I started kissing her neck as I continued to finger her.

"Luke" she moaned as her hips jolted forward rubbing against mine, she let out another moan and I wrapped her hands around my back. She whimpered again and dug her nails into my back, she was close. "Baby let go" I whispered into her ear and she found herself cumming on my fingers. Her breath was heavy as she came down from her high and rested her head on my shoulder, "baby I'm not done yet" I whispered before I whisked her away off the counter and to the bedroom.

Lacy POV

He removed my apron and lifted me off the counter carrying me to the bedroom. Walking through the open door and kicking it closed behind him he turned around and held me up against the wall as he readjusted his grip underneath my thighs, "Luke" I said breathlessly as he moved to kiss my neck. "So perfect" he breathed against my neck making me shiver, he held onto to me as he walked us over to the bed. Laying me down he looked at me as he flickered his eyes to my shirt, I showed him a single nod and he started rolling up my shirt to remove it from my body. His fingers slightly rough from playing guitar as they brushed against my skin, he smiled cheekily as he saw my chest exposed. I wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt, his lips made their way down to my stomach and I bit my lip in anticipation. His lips made there way down my neck to my collarbone, down to my breasts. His tongue swirled around my nipple and my mouth was left a gap as I tried to control my breathing. His hand rubbed my bum softly before slapping my bum making me yelp in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

He spread my legs and sat in the middle as he undid his belt of his jeans, throwing them to the side. My breathing heavy as I awaited for him to touch me again. Lowering himself down onto me I could feel his size filling me up as I arched my back of the mattress. His hands placed on either side of my body as he thrusted himself into me. Moans began to escape my lips as he continuously thrusted himself into me, "so good" he breathed in my ear. "Fuck Luke" I moaned and he placed his lips on mine kissing me passionately, I could feel my body edging towards its release as my body shook slightly and Luke was close too.

"Baby let go" he whispered and we both climaxed at the same time, Luke's body collapsed on top of me as both other bodies were glistening in sweat. I pulled Luke's shirt over his head and kissed him passionately as his hands wondered the sides of my body. He rolled off of me and laid down beside me holding me in his arms. "That was amazing" he breathed and I snuggled into his chest, I hummed quietly in response and closed my eyes.

End Smut

"I love you" I whispered to Luke and I could picture the lazy smile that would be on his lips. "I love you too baby" he whispered back to me as he tightened his grip around me and readjusted his position as he laid on his side. I woke up the next morning to the curtains wide open and the sun streaming in from the other side of the glass. Grabbing the sheet and holding it up against my chest as I sat up looking around the room. Luke was no longer beside me but the sheets were still warm meaning he hadn't gotten up not too long ago.

I crawled over to the edge of the bed and picked up Luke's shirt that was crumpled up on the floor, slipping it on and walking into the bathroom to go and wash my face and shove my hair into a ponytail. I tightened my messy ponytail and left the bathroom to walk out of the bedroom and down the hallway. I could hear singing coming from the kitchen. I went to stand up and my legs felt like jelly beneath me making me collapse back down to the bed.