20

Luke POV

I woke up to Lacy in my arms and I sighed as I slowly moved her and got off the bed, I looked in the mirror and took my shirt off. I'm so disgusting, fat, ugly, why did she say she loved me. What does she even love about me, there's nothing worth loving. I sighed as I looked at each new cut and flaw in the mirror then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my middle. "Luke" that sweet voice called and I looked in the mirror to see Lacy, "Luke you're perfect just the way you are to me" she said. "I'm a piece of shit Lacy why can't you see that" I said and she turned me around so I was facing her.

"You are not a piece of shit, You're are an amazing person and quite a handsome one. Luke I love you for who you are and all of you" she said before kissing me softly. "So aren't you going to ask me out lover boy" she giggled against my lips. "I don't know Lacy" I said and she frowned, "what do you mean?" She asked seeming disappointed. "I just need time?" I said as I put on a long sleeve shirt. "Luke what's wrong?" She asked and she looked frustrated and a little disappointed, "Lacy this isn't just going to go away easily" I said and she folded her arms. "Are you still on about yesterday Luke I said I was sorry" she said, " yea but I just need time" I said. "Time for what?" She asked raising her voice a little, "Lacy I'm not like the other guys, I have feelings and I hurt easily compared to them, I recover slower and I just need time!" I yelled back at her and she backed off.

I turned my back to her and just sighed, "I get it" she said and I turned my head to look back seeing her packing her things. "Thanks for your answer Luke, sorry that I ever saw anything in you or even fake dated you" she said before leaving my room and shutting the door behind her. I shut my eyes tightly and buried my face in my hands before screaming "fuck!" I yelled before hitting the wall.

Lacy POV

Was I wrong to leave him, I know I hurt him. I really messed up and I just know it, he won't forgive me and yet he just doesn't know that I've fallen in love with him. I don't know what to do now though, he won't fully forgive me. I looked at my contacts and my eyes went straight to Ashton's name, I dialled his number and waited for him to to pick up. "Hey what's up?" He answered, "I fucked up" I said and he cleared his throat. "What happened?" He asked, "well the whole reason the fake dating with Luke began was because I lied and I also like him" I admitted. "You like Luke?" Ashton asked me, "yes Ashton" I answered and he went silent.

"Um Lacy there's something I need to tell you" Ashton said quietly on the phone, "What is it?" I asked with worry lacing in my voice. "Um so I'm sure you've noticed Luke's been upset, right?" Ashton said, "yea" I said. "Um do you remember when Luke went to the gym?" Ashton asked, "yea I do he went one day after school" I said. "Well we ran into him and Michael said some pretty nasty things to Luke. Saying you'd leave him, he's ugly and disgusting" Ashton said and I was at a loss for words, "Lacy he gentle on Luke because as much as you want him to forgive you it's gonna take time" Ashton said calmly. "Eventually he will forgive you Lacy" Ashton said and he sounded so wise I'm not even kidding. "Do you really think so Ashton?" I asked, "I know so Lacy in fact to cheer you up I have something to tell you" Ashton said. "What?" I asked and he squealed, "Cashton is real" he cheered and I laughed. "Ashton I'm gonna go back and apologise to Luke" I said, "that's good Lacy and mean it" he said. "I will Thanks Ashton" I said and he quietly laughed, "no problems Lacy" he said before hanging up.

Luke POV

I looked into the bathroom mirror seeing the disgusting person that was me, that's it now I've lost her. I looked down seeing the fresh new cuts on my wrist that I had created not too long ago. I leaned against the counter with my head down feeling absolutely horrible, "LUKE!" I heard a voice yell and I stumbled to turn around only to see Lacy. "Luke" she said as her eyes flickered down to my wrists, I was a disaster. She turned on the tap and grabbed a face cloth dampening it before taking my hand in her's as she gently began cleaning my wrists. "Luke I'm sorry about what I said earlier" she said and I didn't make eye contact, "it's fine" I said and my head was spinning. "No Luke it's not fine" she said as she wrapped my wrists in bandages.

"Come on Luke" she said helping me to walk out of the bathroom, he arm around my waist and my arm over her shoulder so keep me steady. She walked me over to sit on the edge of my bed and I could feel myself breaking under a cold sweat, "Luke you're going cold" she said as she felt my forehead. Helping me lie down and sat beside and brushed my hair with her finger tips, "Luke I'm sorry" she said and I couldn't register on what was happening. My eyes were heavy and my body was cold, she placed a blanket over me and kept stroking her fingers through my hair. "Luke rest" she whispered and I closed my eyes feeling her hand give mine a gentle squeeze before falling asleep.