25

Luke POV

The next morning I woke up the sound of my ringtone on my phone buzzing and lighting up, I turn over tiredly and groaning to see who's calling. I'm wide awake when I see Lacy's name flash on the screen, I answered the call and smiled at the sweet sound of her voice on the phone. "Hey beautiful" I greeted and I could hear her giggle on the other end of the line. "Hiya Handsome" she said and I rolled my eyes smiling at her cheeky tone. "I don't want to do to school" she whined, "but then you don't see me" I said laughing and she huffed.

"Can't we just spend the day together not in school?" She asked and I laughed again at how adorable she was. "We did that yesterday though" I said to her and she fake gasped, "do you not want to spend time with me?" She asked dramatically. "Of course I do baby it's just we have exams coming up so we have to attend school" I said and she sighed once more, "fine" she said with an over exaggerated sigh. "I'll see you soon" I said, "I love you and see you soon" she said before she hung up the call.

——— time skip/ at school———

I got to school and fixed my books in my locker as I stared absently into nothing, "Hey Luke!" A voice called and I turned around seeing Ashton and beside him was Calum. "Hi guys" I said and they smiled, "so how'd it go?" Calum asked. "What?" I asked and Ashton made his way around and leaned on my shoulder, "so it's offical?" He asked in a teasing manner. "That me and Lacy are dating, yep" I said and he patted my shoulder, "I knew it" he said and Calum laughed quietly. "How'd you know?" I asked a little confused, "Lacy told us" Calum said with a grin. Of course she would and at least now it was semi out in the open, "oh" was all I could say. "Luke" that sweet voice called out and a gentle hand touched my shoulder, I looked behind me to my left and no one was there. I looked to my right and there stood Lacy with a smile on her face as she intertwined our fingers together. Her thumb lightly brushed over my knuckles, "Hey Luke um I wanted to say we're sorry" Ashton spoke up.

"Sorry about how we acted and no amount of times we say sorry can ever make it up to you but we really are sorry" Calum said sincerely. "Guys it's okay" I said and they seemed cautious and worried, "Luke don't worry about Michael" Lacy said in a soft tone as she hugged my middle.

Lacy POV

"Ashton and Calum would you guys like to hang out with us at lunch?" I asked casually as I looked at Luke then back at the two of them. "Sounds good" Ashton said, I ran my hand through Luke's hair gently and he slowly relaxed from his nervous state. "Feels good" he said and we all laughed in unison, "what about Michael?" Luke asked and we all looked at each other nervously. "Luke don't worry about him" I said and he nodded as he closed his locker door. Leaning in I kissed him softly and smiled against his lips, "guys get a room" I heard Calum say.

I pulled away from Luke and looked at both Calum and Ashton, "I can turn up the heat now right before you can say eww" I said laughing and Calum pouted. "You wouldn't dare" he said sticking up his nose, I swiftly pulled Luke in and firmly planted my lips against his kissing him passionately. He kissed me back as he moved his hands to my waist, I moved my hands up his shirt and he shivered slightly. "Okay guys we get it" Calum said and Luke slipped his tongue into my mouth gently, "guys" Ashton called and we broke the kiss looking at the two of them. "Enjoying the romantic movie" I teased and Luke laughed, "shut up love birds go get a room" Ashton scoffed as he fake vomited. "Rude" I fake gasped and Luke moved around me to hug me from behind. "Baby I feel like passion fruit" Luke said with a cheeky grin showing on his face, "you sound horny" Ashton said snickering. "Noooo" Luke said as he extended out the o's, "awe poor Luke" I teased as I laughed.

The bell soon rang and we all had Maths together well minus Michael so he wasn't gonna bother us. "Let's go" Calum said as he readjusted his bag strap, I looked behind me seeing Micheal and he looked sad which was unusual. Why would he be sad when he see's us, "um yea let's go" I said looking back at Luke and he showed me a smile. "Talk so pretty but your heart got teeth" I sang and the boys looked at me in surprise, "you write songs miss?" Calum asked and I laughed. "Yea and I know you boys can sing" I said, "wait Luke you sing?" Ashton asked and he nodded slowly. "Wait you've never heard me sing" he said and I giggled, "wrong I heard you singing in the shower once" I said and his cheeks went red. "Come on boys or let's go" I said walking in front of them leading the way to class.