3

"Those four are truly something else!"

"Three geniuses of their caliber at once and one that's as kind as mama!"

"I heard they're a first in the long history of our house."

Among them is Norman, the genius with the smartest brain ever.

Then you have the only one who can keep up with said genius: Ray, the walking encyclopedia.

Thirdly, there's Emma, with monster reflexes ant the ability to learn fast. Like (Y/N), she is always close to following the two geniuses footsteps.

And lastly, (Y/N). She isn't one of the geniuses, but she isn't the dumbest too. She is a kind girl, sticking to the people she loves and making sure they stay safe.

"Geez! Just what do I have to eat to be like them!", a little boy was holding onto his head, as if he had a headache, trying to think of a suitable answer.

But a girl with big round glasses was quick to respond to his question. Just not with that answer the boy was hoping for, "You're already eating the same food", she snickered. "Their nervous systems are probably just made of something else."

Don grabbed the confused boy, "So basically, they're monsters. Monsters raised in this very house!", the girl crossed her arms in front of her chest as Don kept on talking, "But we normal people have a way of fighting too!"

He dragged the boy to the tree the four were sitting and yelled to the blue eyed boy:"Norman! This is revenge! Lets play again!" Don pointed at Norman, "This time, everyone except Norman is it!"

So petty!

Norman only laughed, "No problem! You won't catch me anyways!"

"Ha Ha!! You've said it!" at this point, Don wasn't shouting but screaming, "Conny, we will make him regret that he ever said that!", he looked at Conny, who was holding onto her bunny, little Barnie. The little girl only nodded and smiled her usual tired smile. Though it looked tired, it was her way of expressing true happiness.

"This is Conny's last day at last..", said Emma while smiling sadly.

None of us will live here forever.

Looking at their feet, Ray and (Y/N) cherished their last moments with the small girl. 

Conny was truly the sweetest girl (Y/N) had known and she was lugubrious, just thinking about her leaving the world that could have been so much nicer. At least she never knew about the secret up until she sees the monsters and death itself.