13

"Huh? What do you mean?", with wide (E/C) orbs, (Y/N) glanced at Norman as he was telling her and Emma about the plan. 

"In a nutshell, Mama knows that we are the 'target'. More precisely, i think she already has figured it out that Ray has joined us.", in a hushed tone he spoke rather quickly, glancing side to side, only to see his siblings running around and playing tag.

Emma looked confused and put a hand on her chin, implifying that she was deep in thoughts, "Why do you think that, Norman?", she asked.

"There's many reasons, but the easiest is probably that how she utilizes sister Krone.", he explained. "She is making sister Krone watch over all the children, another pair of eyes making sure that we all aren't doing anything suspicious. Mama isn't making any effort in weeding us out, she lets us do as we please..", looking at the two girls, his head felt like it would explode, "Strange, isn't it?"

"Right-", said (Y/N), with a distant voice. "But..", rethinking all the actions their mother did, (Y/N) couldn't connect her behavior to Normans thesis, "-if she knew who we were from the start, her actions near the beginning make no sense!"

"Right.", Norman nodded with an expression the girl couldn't quite read, she got anxious. 

Emma patted her shoulder, sensing the uneasyness in her friend, "She can't draw any conclusions from just the tracker and why would she let us do as we please if she already knows who we are?"

"Because she already has her own method of monitoring us.", it was the black haired boy who came out of a bush to meet the three talking in the middle of the woods. 

As he was answering, the girls slightly jumped, while Normans frown deepened.

"-pretty sure that's what Norman's trying to say.", shoving his hands into his pockets of his white trousers, he slightly leaned back as if their current situation was boring him.

Already big eyes widened upon realization. (Y/N) breath began to hitch and shake, "Mama doesn't need sister Krone to watch over us--"

Emma looked into (Y/N) direction quite concerned. Her face determined but her tone showed the opposite, "W-what do you mean?", her wild orange hair swirled around along with (Y/N) (H/L) long locks as wind blew through the small forest near the farm.

"It's highly likely that there is a mole among us children."

"A mole...?", asked Emma again and Ray sighed.

"A snitch. Something like a spy...", he explained.

"Using sources that were leaked by an unknown kid to mama, to analyze and restrict her target..", Norman was sure that this was her true strategy