Chapter 2: Escaping Grace Field

As if nothing has ever happened-

"Hey, Phil! Don't run-!"

Everything went on-

"Good Morning!"

As if nothing has happened.

"Good morning, Emma.", it was Norman, who has greeted Emma. Gloomily, Emma looked toward the ground but quickly glanced up at Normans gentle voice. He too, looked like nothing has happened, as if their visit to the gate yesterday was all but a dream and Conny was spending the morning with her new family. However, what had happened yesterday, was all real and Norman was quite good at keeping up an act.

That was all, what (Y/N) could observe, before turning away to place the plates. 

Emmas happy go lucky voice was now booming across the hall and the (H/C) haired could breathe out in peace. Both of them had to remain calm and keep up that act as if they haven't seen anything. 
Mama was good at identifying a person if they know anything. That much was what she knew and what she was told from Ray. That was also why she had to lie about having those dreadful nightmares when they first came.

"They sure do know how to shut their mouths, huh?", it was Ray who appeared behind the girl. He glanced into the direction where Norman and Emma were headed, but soon turned away, to face (Y/N). "They didn't have ti see it.", with a glimpse of sadness swirling around in her (E/C) orbs, she gently grabbed the last plate and put it onto the table. Briefly she remained in this position.

Ray took a cup and setted it near the plate. Quietly he spoke to her: "In order to escape, we need them to know. Besides- they're our friends and only family and without them..."

"But what about the others?", (Y/N) hissed while turning around and facing Ray.

"How about we will eat first-"

One hand each touched their shoulder and gently squeezing up

"Ray, (Y/N)"

Looking up, they were met with the dead gaze of Isabella, their caretaker and Mama.
 Their ticket to death.