11

IMPORTANT

I want to apologize for not writing anything in the past few weeks or months. I really am sorry, there has been a lot going on (and a lot of problems) in my life (new school, stress,  e m o t i o n a l  stress and no time for myself to recollect any thoughts) Writing is one of my biggest passions besides art and therefore I am deeply sorry :( I hope  some of you can understand. I can't promise anything, but I will TRY my best to update more regularly.

"Things aren't looking great for us.", Norman panted, inhaling deeply the fresh air and frantically exhaling, as if he had ran for hours. "Rats!", frustrated, Emma kicked the nearby tree the four friends were standing at, injuring her foot, but not caring about the pain that slowly began to spread like a deadly disease. What she was more concerned about, was the addition to the farm-- Sister Krone. 

Her frown deepened as she listened to the boys talk, "I also don't like the fact that she moved into THAT room.", Ray leaned onto the tree that was kicked a few seconds ago.

The (H/C) haired girl, who sat down while holding her feet flinched, "That's right.."

Upon remembering the room that the kids had to tend to, (Y/N) realized what it's used for. "It's right in the middle of all our rooms on the second floor!", exclaimed the girl.

"This means that we've already lost once to her...", Norman clenched his hands. Soft, porcelain fingers curling up into a harsh ball, a fist. His features turned just as harsh as his fists and it was as if a wild fire was raging inside his head. Norman was definitely mad.

He came to the conclusion that it has been made clear that they've been in the palm of her the whole time, that she was and would always be one step ahead of the four kids. 

"At this rate, the only thing that is waiting for us in the future is-", (Y/N) mumbled. Her whole body shuddered upon thinking what would be of them if they would not escape the farm, "..is death.", eyes watering, tears threatened to escape. Emmas face softened as she saw the glossy eyes of (Y/N). Crouching down to comfort her by patting her small shoulder, she whispered, "Don't cry (Y/N). We can't look suspicious. Besides, it's not the end yet, we won't give up that easily, right?"

Death. Something the onyx haired never wanted to think about, even thought he knew that it was there and that it would happen to all of them after their time came. Their time to get killed and eaten by the demons. He never wanted to think about death, about the demons, but his thoughts always seemed to drift into that direction. That is until the next morning and he would see her carefree and beautiful smile.

The smile that would always put his mind at ease and let him forget about the orphanage being a farm. The girl put him at ease, put him in a trance where everything seemed t be okay.

Seeing (Y/N) in such a state shocked him, since she was quite known for her happy behavior-- the happy go lucky kids, making sure, no one was sad.

"If we truly want to escape-", patting her head like the (H/C) haired always would do, when someone would get sad, he spoke, more to her than to all of them, "-we have to overcome that mother of ours."

Shining (E/C) orbs quickly met with those of the determined boy, Ray. A smile spreading across his lips that usually was meant to be for misshieve. But for now, it was to cheer up the younger girl.  Brows furrowed, the knowing smile never ceased to leave Rays sun kissed face.   

"And I know we will. This woman can't go on like this forever, heh.", shifting from one foot to another, his warm hand left a cold spot on (Y/N) soft (H/C) hair. "But, we have to remember that us panicking may be a part of mams plan.", round (E/C) eyes widened, as his words reached her ear and her mouth opened just the slightest- tears already gone, thank's to her friends Emma and Ray. 

" 'I am above you all in terms of strategic thinking, I know all of your plans. Give up' ", Norman was repeating the words of the woman that had claimed to their mother since they all have been born. "The fact that she is leaving all kinds of hints, proves that she is trying to intimidate us into submission."

"If that's the case, we shouldn't be backing down here.", upon turning to Ray, (Y/N) saw no trace of the smile that previously graced his lips and lightened his eyes. Instead, a stern look plastered his look, "As long as we manage to get out of here in the end, victory is still ours."

But as soon as (Y/N) met Rays gaze,, his stern look morphed into a carefree one, as if it never was there, "So basically don't feel bad, because that's what the enemy wants- in fact, we should be celebrating right now!"

Emma looked surprised and (Y/N) was sure, she could've seen a questionmark appear right before her head.

Ray swiftly took the sitting girl by the hand and forcefully pulled her up, making her yelp. He would've twirled her around if Norman wouldn't tease him after this.

"Why celebrating, Ray?", asked (Y/N) while she was adjusting her white skirt and tugging her white blouse into it. "Are you sure we should be happy about Mama making Sister Krone come?"

Holding her hand in his, he looked at her while smiling his cunning smile, something that made the girl a little unseasy, "Of course. after all, we have two extra sources of information now."