14

Isabella was writing on her desk. A protocol of some sort. "Didn't I tell you already that I have everything under control?", her smile was soft and calm, as if death wasn't waiting just before their doorstep. "You are only a precaution."

Sister Krone was standing before the desk on which the Houses mother was currently working on, "Think about your own interests. There is nothing that you can do other then serve faithfully as my personal pawn, am I wrong?"

"There is no need for you to know who the targets are.", looking up, Isabella was met with a surprised expression, shown on Krone's visage. Her shoulders tense as her calm breath fastened out of anger, "All i need you to do is dutifully follow my orders, whilst feeling good about yourself that you've gotten a hold of that 'weakness' of mine."

All the children Isabella had raised, would describe her smile as beautiful and pure, but what Krone saw was a sinister widened smile that held nothing but pure, false joy, "You will do as I say and I will guarantee you that I will get you a position as a Mama."

After playing a game of tag with the children as an introduction, the sister soon came to realize that she had lost. This was when she wanted to know who the targets are and so she came to Isabella to report.

"So tell me, Krone, how was that game of yours? Tag?", asked Isabella while standing up and dusting off her uniform.

Krone swallowed, "I lost. They are all... very special children."

"So you came to realize, the true value of my children.", the older woman came closer to Krone as she cupped her cheek into her soft and warm hand that led many children down towards the gate and to their death.

Krone began to sweat, her anger long gone as her mind was blank when she looked eyes with Isabellas violet orbs.

"You are dismissed."