7

"Have you lost your mind, what the hell are you talking about? The total of kids that are living here are 37 and to top it off, the majority are below the age of 6! Norman, we can't take everyone with us.", currently, Ray was talking with Norman privately about the matter on how they are supposed to escape with every single child.

"Norman, you're... different. Normally you're calm and rational and always choose the logical side. What Emma's talking about isn't logical but stupid and a total utopia!", he harshly gripped the pure white collar of Normans shirt, "And yet, why-!"

But he was interrupted by Normans knowing smile, "Because I love her."

"I want to do the things that make Emma happy, because I love her.", his smile only grew, "and I know, escaping with everyone would not only make Emma happy, but (Y/N) too."

"And I happen to know, that you would love to see her smile too."

"Wh- what do you-!", he rapidly let go of his collar and turned away, ears getting red and a beautiful shade of red covered his cheeks as he began to blush. "Whatdoyoumean?!", he quickly said, stumbling here and there at his own word.

Norman laughed loudly, "So my assumption was correct, you do have a crush on our friend, (Y/N)!"

"Shhh-! You are talking pretty loud, you know!?", facing his friend with sweat dropping off his forehead and breathing heavily, he never thought about his feelings towards her this way. He never even faced them to begin with. Ray always thought of them as normal, thinking that the fast beating of his heart was just something that showed how dear his friend was.

But he never thought those feelings could be romantical.

"So, what do you think?", said Norman as he was watching his friend calming down from the sudden rush of heat overwhelming his body.

"Don't worry, Emma.", (Y/N) was rubbing soothingly Emmas back in a circle motion, as both of the boys were talking privately, "I am sure Norman will get through Rays thick scull and get him used to the plan of bringing everyone."

The (H/C)nette smiled, as Emma looked up to meet the gaze of (Y/N), "You're right. But, what's them taking so long?"

"Like I said-", a long sigh escaped (Y/N)s lips, "Ray was really upset about the thought of taking everyone with us, so he'll clearly be in for a fight, especially if it's something that is against his wishes or plans."

"But.", Emma was now glancing deep into the younger ones eyes, as if checking if she'll lie, "You want to take everyone with us, right? You're not against it, right?!", frantically searching any signs in her eyes, (Y/N) let out a laugh.

Apparently, Emmas question was so funny, that (Y/N) began to wipe away tears that had slippen from her eye, "W-what are you saying!"

It was a short moment, but it still felt like an hour where everything went still, even the little breeze that rushed through the trees leaves and their hair.

"I'm not planning on leaving my- our family behind. No one deserves to die."

No one does, (Y/N) was sure. Not these children living here, not her friends, not the humans and not Isabella.

And maybe not even their very own enemy itself, the demons.

"So let us escape all together!"