Chapter 3: Sister Krone

I just noticed that this Book is on the first place in 'Ray' which has over 2 k stories! This is incredible! Thanks to everyone that has been voting for the book, I really appreciate that, especially the comments I get! All of this means a lot to me :)

Sister Krone was someone, that also wanted to be a mother. That wanted to be loved by the children she was raising into a false land. 
She too, wanted to make children happy and give them the the best little time they had on those orphanages. 

Krone wanted to see those smiles, hear those laughs and just forget about the danger that lays beyond the big, white walls. She wants to forget what was really around her and have a happy life, not once thinking about the demons that would take all their joy.

As she was little, she quickly learned that her so called home wasn't what she thought it was or ever would be. She knew they all have been lied upon and if she'd ever get the chance to escape, she would gladly accept since Krone never wanted to server those wretched, men eating demons that had sucked all beautiful life of her friends she called once family.

She hates them. She hates them so much, she would want to kill one of those demons if she wasn't lacking in power.

Thinking back to her friends that didn't make it and dies, Krone began to feel somewhat melancholic. She knew better than to cry-- that was, what humans, who lived inside of the headquarters, taught her. Grieving is showing negative emotions and if the cattle children ever get in contact with it, the meat won't be the bestes quality anymore, especially the kids in the Grace Field House.

All sister Krone could do was lay down on her bed, that now stood in the spare room, Don, Gilda, Emma, Norman, Ray and (Y/N) had cleaned for her arrival, and squeeze the non existent live out of her doll that she had since she was small- The doll, that was given her by her mother. An overall wonderful woman, if the lies and demons wouldn't make her seem so corrupted. 

The melancholy turned into hate as the image of her friends faded away and her mother appeared.

"I can trust no one but me-", hugging her doll tightly, the woman turned to her side and pulled up her knees, trembling as she slowly got into an embryo like position, "-isn't that right, my doll?"

As if expecting an answer, she waited. But nothing came from the plastic doll that looked quite beat up through the years it has lived.

Exhaling a deep breath Krone took, she relaxed until standing up and putting on a smile.

"Time to teach those kids a lesson."

Quickly kissing her doll goodbye, she went outside of her assigned room.