15

"No it... that.. that can't be--", Emma was at a loss of words. A source?

It was so surreal that one of the children, their friends, their family, was a spy and worked for Mama. 

"Well, what are we gonna do?", lazily gesturing with his hands, Ray was asking the three what their next move should be, "We definitely have to find that source.."

"And whats with Don and Gilda? We were planning to tell them, didn't we?", with a concerned look, (Y/N) turned towards Norman who was trying to figure out a new plan.

"If those two end up being mamas sources--", Ray was about to argue with (Y/N) but was quickly interrupted by Norman, "No problem."

"What?", all three of them looked at the platinum haired. He only responded with: "We'd discover her source and make Don and Gilda join our side. It'll be two birds with one stone."

"If they happen to be spies, we could turn them into our trump card!", with a determined smile, Norman explained them his plan. "I've already laid out a net!"

The three, Emma, (Y/N) and Ray looked surprised, this boy was for sure a genius.

"Heeeey!", in the distance, one of the children was yelling at the four, "Break time's almost over! We'll start another round of tag soon!!"

Before the girls could start to walk into the direction where the rest of the children were, they heard Norman again mention Rays name.

"Ray", Normans smile lit up, "How are things going with the transmitters?"

Transmitters? Surprised, Emma and (Y/N) looked at each. How were the two this deep into the plan, that they've already taken action.

"Just fine.", he said as he began to scratch his head and stretch from his lazy position.

"How much more time do you need?", asked Norman.

"Uhmm, maybe about two weeks? Nah, 10 days are enough."

"Great, then let's put things into action in 10 days!"