23

Hello my lovely people🌸
I'm and this time for real! I put this and my other story on hold because I was waiting for something specific! I was waiting for my iPad 😊 even though it's much easier to just go on to my computer (I might just get a laptop omg...) , I find it so hard to get the motivation first to turn it on. The past few chapters I've been using my phone and after a while, it's just been so annoying. But now I'm back with, in my opinion, a pretty good device! Ngl my mom bought it for me to use it at school but the second I got this thing I bought procreate. Here's one of my very first drawings that kinda looks like Emma but Gilda style :) anyways, as always, thank you so much for sticking around and sending those (not so sfw too) cute comments! I'm having a great time reading you guys' opinion!

Have fun reading,
Love, Inlustris
P.s.: I also noticed that the grammar (or punctuation) is in German, my mother language. I hope you guys don't mind it!!
🌸🌸🌸

Looking at the playing children, Ray filled up a bucket with water in order to start washing the dirty clothes that had piled up. Besides him were Gilda, Don and Emma, Norman and (Y/N).  „Okay, I'm going to recap everything.", he said placing down the bucket ans taking a glance at everyone, „After lunch, when we've got so,e free time, I will keep mama occupied.", looking at Gilda meeting her anxious yet determined eyes, she nodded, „Norman and Emma—", looking at the two Emma drastically nodded her head, her beautiful ginger hair bobbing up and down, Norman only giving his signature relaxed smile, „you two will climb the wall and continue the investigation.", glancing back to Gildas green orbs, now also greeting Don I'm his gaze, „You two will be stationed outside, in a place where you can see the south facing windows of the second floor."

Now finally turning to the last person he needed to give a mission, he faced (Y/N). Eyes softening, thinking to the cruel things they'd have to do in order to get to safety. „If by any chance I am not able to occupy mama, I will send you a signal (Y/N). You will inform Don and Gilda from the second floor, we'll go together. They will inform Norman and Emma to cease the investigation and return immediately."   Taking his hand up to his chin, Ray began to think deeply, „It's more likely that mama is suspicious. It didn't seem like she had figured it out yet, but we can't be too optimistic either."

„So that means there's a possibility she won't take you as bait..?", asked the Young Girl with (H/C) in a quiet tone, not really wanting to know the answer. „Yes (Y/N). And that would mean to give up on the investigation.", noticing Dons horrid face Ray began to sweat in panic, „For the time being anyways.". Sighing one last time, Ray spoke up again, „Everyone understands, right?", letting the information sink in he continues, „If we appear too out of control , it's over."

„Mamas shipment is an on-time thing. Especially (Y/N) right now.", seeing the surprised faces of the group, they were more than just confused. It hasn't been long so they weren't shocked, just confused. „What—?", whispered Gilda in an almost inaudible voice, the soft breeze of the wind almost taking over. „What the hell do you mean Ray..", with furrowed brows, Don turned his head quickly towards the girl in question, „(Y/N)?", Norman and Emma too shocked to speak, though it was like they weren't even listening. They could not process one thing after what had escaped Rays mouth. „We don't know why, but—", the onyx haired didn't get to finish his sentence, getting cut off by the tallest in the group, „But what??! What is it Ray", quickly grabbing Don by his arm, (Y/N) didn't want him to cause another commotion like a few nights before where he had punched Norman and Ray, „Don please.."

„But we'll safe her..", the ginger whispered, earning confused stares, „But we'll safe her! We'll safe you (Y/N)!!", Emma's eyes starting to water, the (H/C) haired smiled, as well through teary eyes, „Yes! So let's not waste any time you guys!".

Don and Gilda were at their places already while Emma, Norma and (Y/N) went up to talk to Ray one last time, needing to tell him something Emma and Norman had figured out yesterday night. After coming back into the sleeping dorms last night, (Y/N) had anxiously waited for the Ginger to return and report what they had found out. It seemed like the duo went to sister Krones room to gather more information of her, not consulting the raven haired boy before, knowing he'd not be a fan of the idea. „(Y/N) we found out that sister Krone figured out a way on how to destroy the transmitter!", whispered Emma as she draped her blanket over her nose, trying to warm herself up a little bit after stepping out of the warm room into the colder halls, „Seriously?? What should we do now though..?", asked (Y/N) in a similar quiet tone, „Norman and I agreed on telling Ray tomorrow, right before setting the plan in action!"

—which was now. „Ray, can we talk to you for a second?", gaining Rays attention by calling out to him, the trio made its way up to the raven haired who was about to step into the house. Going in together now, opening a door towards a more closed off room, they sought a private setting. Closing the door behind herself, being the last one to enter, (Y/N) listened in on the conversation, taking in Rays perspective. „Sister Krone has figured out how to destroy the transmitter.", explained Norman as Ray only stared at the boy with a bewildered expression, „what!?"

„Therefore, I'd want to move up our escaping date. We did get some information out of her, but we slipped up a bit.", crossing his arms Norman looked at Ray. „When will you be able to destroy the transmitter?", Norman asked in a low tone. Glancing around, Ray noticed they were in the boys sleeping dorm. Looking for his bedside table, he walked towards it, pulling out a black leather box, „What is That..?", asked the (H/C) haired girl, her (E/C) orbs sweeping over the box. Ray carefully opened it, revealing an old instant camera. Grinning and quickly taking a picture of the girl standing by the door, she had to scrunch up her nose and squint her eyes by the sudden flash. As the film slowly grew out of the camera, Ray explained „I've been waiting for this.", though Emma was confused „An instant camera?", nodding his head he looked at the still developing picture. Rubbing her eyes, trying to get the blurriness away, she felt a pat on her shoulder, „You okay?", asked Norman quietly, rubbing circles with his thumb.

„It's a compensation for me selling you guys, mama gave it to me.", shaking the film a bit while getting impatient, the picture slowly finished developing. Taking a good look at (Y/N)s expression the boy had to laugh at her cute but surprised look, „That's adorable!! You look so scared!", Ray couldn't contain his laughter, eyes watering ever so slightly. „Let me see...", a subtle blush adoring Normans usual pale cheeks his eyes widened at the picture. Completely embarrassed now, (Y/N) huffed, „There's no time for laughing—", opening the door (Y/N) yelled before shutting the door with a loud thud:"Get back to work, you guys!!"