5

Sweeping the floor, Emma was quick to letting go of her broom. Shock was written all over her features as she was looking at a pink bunny sitting right in the middle of a table in the dining hall.

"HOW CAN YOU FORGET LITTLE BARNIE, CONNY!!", she yelled as loud as her throat allowed her, "H-how is this possible?! How can you be so careless, forgetting him right after your heartwarming speech you gave!!"

"What should I do..!", Emma was now pondering,not hearing Gilda, the girl with the round Glasses sitting on top of her small nose, "I.. mean she already left.", she assumed.

But Ray was quick to turn down that thought, "It's to early to say that." be said, "Just now  I saw some lights turned on over at the gate through he bathroom window and Mama hasn't returned yet."

"Let's bring it to her then!", Norman smiled and gently patted Emmas shoulder, to not startle her with his sudden approach and voice. "Although it's probably better to ask mama to send it to her later. But, It'd be best for Connys sake if we hurry, right?"

Emmas lips stretched into a smile, "Yep!"

"Just what are you planning, Ray?", concerned about Normans and Emmas well being, (Y/N) asked Ray.
 She knew it was his doing. 
She saw.

"Soon, you'll be safe, (Y/N) and you won't have to worry anymore.", he said with a look in his eyes, she couldn't identify nor read.