10

This woman got the four real good this time.

She got them.

As the four of them were heading down to the main door, they all stopped in their tracks, even stopping their breath.

"Everyone, say hello to your new sister!

Sister Krone!"

"What- what is going on.", shocked, (Y/N) took unintentionally one step back as she inspected the new Woman next to Isabella. She wore the same outfit but had a completely different posture that their non biological mother. While Isabella had more of a petite form, Krone was bigger- bigger muscles.

She was truly intimidating and if (Y/N) hadn't had the strength that was given to her by her precious friends, she was sure, she would be crying and loosing all hope that was left inside of her.

"Sister Krone will help me around the house with chores. Sister Krone?", Mama referred to the adult besides her, "Ah, yes.", Krone nodded, "I will be living here with you all starting today. Nice to meet you all!, the woman of color smiled a bright smile which could be easily interpreted as an evil, even sadistic one, if you'd look past the facade. 

Our current enemy was not just Mama anymore,

-

"Rats!", Norman hissed as his fist collided with the familiar tree (Y/N) and Ray used to sit at. "Things aren't looking great for us!"

"I also don't like the fact that she moved into that room.", said the raven haired boy while looking up to the treetop. "Ah, you're right, she moved into that empty room we cleaned yesterday, right?", (Y/N) thought for a bit and Ray nodded, confirmingly.

"We're been tricked into preparing a room for another enemy, how did we not notice these hints!"

Norman was right. After thinking, (Y/N) figured that they could've prepare if they'd noticed this sooner. Re-organizing food supplies, checking the extra sheets...

But as soon as the girl could find any examples they could've done, Ray interrupted her thoughts, "Well-", he began absentmindedly, "even if you did, it's not like we could've stopped her from coming. There's no need to-"

"That's not the point.", Norman cut his friend of to correct him, "Mama was intentionally sprinkling hints in front of our faces this whole time!"

That was right, if the woman wanted to truly catch them off guard, she wouldn't let them do those simple three chores. 

"But, we have to be careful.", the next one to talk was (Y/N), who watched each carefully with an worried expression. "What do you mean?", asked Emma.
"Us panicking may be part of Mamas plan."

"You're right, the fact that she's leaving all kinds of hints means she is trying to intimidate us slowly into submission.", spoke Ray, "If that is the case, we shouldn't back down here. Victory is still ours."

"Huh?", Emma genuinely looked confuse.

"Basically, you don't have to feel bad, because that is what the enemy wants, right?", explaining the current situation, (Y/N) turned to Ray, asking indirectly if she was right. He, in turn, nodded, "Right.", crossing his hands right above his chest, he let out a smirk, "In fact, we should be celebrating."

"Wha-"

"After all, we have an extra source of information."