12

"So...", holding up a fork above the sink, Ray pointed it upwards while examining it for any specs of dirt, "-what about them?", putting down the fork back into the sink, Ray continued to question his friend, Norman about the plan the group had discussed earlier.

Norman had the brilliant idea of letting Don and Gilda know about the plan. Letting them know about what's actually going on and why their siblings never send them any letters. And letting them each lead on a team when the day comes to escape their deaths.

"Let's rethink our current plan.", Norman began whispering to the black haired boy.

"You and me will most likely be the only ones that'll be able to handle the task.", with furrowed brows, Ray, rather harshly, whispered back to Norman his assumption. "It'll probably be too much for (Y/N) and Emma to handle it... psychologically."

Smiling while looking down at his working hands, Norman sweat dropped, "Well technically, this does make them saner than us.."

Waiting for a few minutes so that both of the males didn't hear any footsteps around, Norman began to tell Ray his plan. "First, we got to separate those two. Mother and Krone.", Normans face turned blank, no trace of that bright face that was always when he was around Emma and (Y/N), "Let's incapacitate one by one, two against each."

Turning off the tap and letting the dirtied water drain, Ray turned towards Norman, intrigued by his plan, "Incapacitate, huh.."

"It'll be harder than going for the kill", said Norman as the two of them walked down the hall towards a separate room that worked for the house as a storage room. 

Looking down at the chart that showed Ray what was needed to be done around the house, he disagreed, "It's definitely not an impossible task to kill them. But it's true that we can't kill them for other reasons."

"They've made sure to track down even us mere cattle children. It's not far fetched at all that our caretakers could be somehow monitored by the demons as well.", Norman added. Furrowing his platinum blonde, almost white brows, the lean boy seemed to be concentrated.

"Agreed.", Ray stopped checking all the food they had in the storage and put down the chart he was holding, "It's quite likely."

"But mama is really a terrifying woman.", said Ray. The two of them continued their tasks inside of the library by putting away books , that were previously read by the children.

"By simply showing us her tracker she's managed the say that we can't escape, can't break the tracker and just make us aware of it.", the onyx haired placed some Books onto a shelf that still had room. 

At first glance, it looked like the mother of Grace Field House has done a great mistake by showing them the tracker, but in reality, this little act of hers was just part of her plan. Showing the trio that they are unable to escape.

"She knew we'd break our heads just thinking about that, after all, she was the one who raised us.."

Leaning against one of the many book shelfs, Norman just stood there and listened, taking it all in.