Chapet X - Chick Fight!

If you could get any better sleep, convince me now. Last night was some of the best sleep I've ever gotten. I woke up feeling well rested, Sam tucked under my arms. I waited for her to wake up, which didn't take long. She rolled out of my way, and headed upstairs. I laid there for a few minutes, then got up. I rolled onto the floor, and got up. I headed upstairs, and saw Sam, laying on my bed, sleeping again.

Me: Oh, what the hell?

I got in beside her, and passed out easily. I only remember feeling the soft, fluffy mattress, and Sam. The next few hours were kinda weird. I was pulsing in and out of reality, like for example, I passed out at one, woke up at two, passed out, woke up at three or four... It's really weird. But, these cursed days are normal for me. I rolled out of bed, gave Sam a soft kiss on the cheek, and headed downstairs. Nobody was there except for Brie and Amanda.

Oh boy.

I directly headed outside to avoid being hit on, and ran into Wynter.

Wynter: Why would you be here of all places?

Me: Me and Sam cleared things up. We're cool.

Wynter: Alright, you win, I won't kill her.

We laughed, and headed back inside. I laid on the couch, and ten minutes later, virtually every babe there was next to me, except Nikki, because what I told her after Max sucker punched me, and Sadie, because we were just friends. And just as expected, Brie and Amanda were hitting on me. While Sam fell asleep on my lap, the two had their arms around me, and Wynter hugged me tightly, kinda like the three, but from behind. I guess we all passed out, and woke up the next morning in the exact same position.

Oh, you gotta be kidding me.

I ended up being walked in on by the guys, who didn't seem to care. That, or they just didn't notice me trapped and struggling for air. I tried loudly whispering SOS to them, but they just smiled, and didn't help. I tried again, but Wynter pinched me in the ribs and told me to shut up.

I guess I'll be here for a while... Well... I guess it is kinda nice to be cared about.

We stayed like that for the whole day, then woke up in a heap. The couch was folded out into a bed, and I has some of the heaviest, nicest blankets ever. But, nothing else really changed. Still bombarded by babes. Exactly same position, half laying down, half sitting up. As the sun set, I looked at each one of the sleepy girls, and thought, what could go wrong? I was finally able to free myself, and slowly exited from the bottom of the couch-bed. I snuck outside, when I saw something that caught my attention: a red, glass-like rift, in the sky, which broke open, and a demonic, winged monster came right out of it. Looked sorta like a manta ray.

Me: Back at this shit again, are we?

I ran pretty far to get to it, but I jumped on it's back, and sent my shadow chains through it's wings, sending it crashing to the ground. I held on for dear life as the thing spiraled out of control, crashing into the streets. I ended it's misery with s quick slug to the brains, but three more came out of the rift, and came for me.

Me: Oh, hell no!

I used my shadow chains to ground them, but instead I wrapped them in a bundle, and threw them back into the rift from which they came. When they went back through, the rift shattered, the demons unable to return. I landed, and sat on a bench for a little while, and eventually, Sam found me.

Sam: You think you can run?

Me: Haha, very funny, I was saving the world from shit we've never seen.

???: Hello... Sam.

We turned to the shadows to see a woman, short, dark red hair, a "revealing" hoodie, (if you know what I mean,) black jean shorts, and designer boots. Sam had a hate glare when she saw her.