Chapter XXI - God of Death

Ghost's POV

By myself, I walked up to the throne, staring into Damien's heartless eyes.

Damien: So... You've come. Just as I expected.

Me: I've come to end this... brother. It started with her... And it ends with me.

I channeled all my Wraith energy, changing into that dark, aggressive monster I had been suppressing the whole time. As I changed, I remembered why I did this. To stop Damien. Once and for all. Damien started changing too, into his ultimate power, as I did mine.

Damien: Let's end this...

Me: ...Damien.

Damien: ...Allister.

{PLAY THE MUSIC}

We slowly walked towards each other, which quickly escalated into a full-on sprint, and fought like hell. I threw a hard right to his jaw, and he answered back with a right to the side of my neck. I grabbed his throat, slamming it against a wall, and we both ended up in a struggle for dominance. I aggressively slammed him against the wall, and bashed his face into it. He looked back at me, following up with a few lightning fast kicks, knocking me on my back, but I spun myself back up, and ran at him. Our fists collided with the force of a truck, and our movements mirrored each other's. We almost didn't hit each other for a full minute, until we backed off a little. Summoning our swords, we ran at each other once again, clashing over and over, very relentlessly, not backing down a bit, and pushed out swords against each other's. His sword against mine. I used his weight against him, throwing him against the wall, and then on the ground, and stomped on his head. He simply stabbed my knee, and twisted the sword, bringing me to the floor. He slowly got up, dragging his sword out of my knee, threw me against the wall, and stabbed me with my sword. I simply looked at him, tilting my head. He looked surprised, and slapped me across the face. I simply looked at him, and spit blood right at him. Wiping it off, he pulled the sword out, thinking I would bleed out. He then noticed I was quickly healing, so he summoned the spear he used to kill Autumn with.

Not today.

He threw it, but I moved just far enough to grab it, spin around, and throw it in the opposite direction, stabbing him through the heart. He looked in pain and agony as the spear impaled him, going through the other side of his heart like a butterknife.

Damien: ...What are you?

Me: I am... INEVITABLE.

(STOP MUSIC)

He slowly fell to his death, and instant relief set in. I don't know why, but I... I laughed. I think it was the moment of relief, I'm not sure. All I knew was Damien was dead. Forever. I walked up to the throne, sitting on my birth right. I absorbed all of the power, and with it, I released the Wraith energy into the Hell Pool. A void filled with dark energy. And now, it was mine. I was the Devil...

...And I made everyone sure of it.