Chapter XIX - The War Begins

Third Perspective, That Night...

Wynter and Ghost waited at the end of the hallway, just out of sight, and stood.

Ghost: Three...

Wynter: Two...

Ghost: ...One.

He stuck my arm out, clotheslining Brie, knocking her out cold.

Wynter: Hey, I didn't think it would work.

He grabbed Brie, and tied her hands behind her back and chained her up. She later woke up, looking around.

Brie: Oh hey, this takes us back, doesn't it?

Giving Ghost a seductive look, referring to the old days. He saw past it, and gave her what for.

Ghost: Alright, listen well. You're gonna bring us to hell, or I kill you.

Brie: YOU would kill ME? What happened to the Ghost I knew?

Ghost: He died when you stabbed us in the back.. He died when you turned your back on your best friend.. He died when you screwed us over. That Ghost died, and a new one lives. Bring us to hell. Or, you can have either her...

He looked towards the shadows, and out came Amanda, giving her old best friend a death stare. Brie gave her the same look back.

Ghost: ...Or me.

Brie: Fuck, Alright, I'll take you to hell!

Ghost: Good.

I unchained her, and untied her hands. I watched as she created a portal to hell, using her dark red energy. We went through, appearing in the armory.

Ghost: Where's Damien?

Brie: He should be in the throne room.

They followed her down the hall, but we didn't see one demon. Amanda summoned her bow, and Ghost held a sword behind him. They both knew something was up. They headed in the next door to the throne room. One giant hall he'd never thought he would see again. Atop the throne sat Damien. He had gotten quite the upgrade himself, like the Neo Wraith form, but red. He absorbed their father's power.

Ghost: So, you went and did it.

Damien: I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't stand a chance. Even for the Devil, he had to have seen this coming.

Ghost: Makes you wonder why he didn't do it first.

Damien: I guess blood is thicker than water after all...

Ghost: I guess so...

Damien got off the throne, and stood in front of the steps, across from Ghost.

Damien: This is it...

Ghost: You knew you had this coming.

Damien: Why would you kill your own brother?

Ghost: I'm doing this... For Autumn.

Ghost started to change into my ultimate form... The Black Rage Neo Wraith. His veins glowed a deep black, and eyes flowed with the same energy of the same color. His fingertips crackled with black electricity-like energy, as well as his body. He stood as Damien looked on, and his team stood behind him. Sam, Brie, Max, Serene, Seth, Vyker, and some other guy they'd never seen.

Damein: No... This is my fight.

They slowly walked towards each other, their energy at its limits, to begin with.