Chapter XXXI - The End?

Jake's POV, The Day After...

I woke up, and looked outside my window. It was a clear blue sky day, and I threw on a pair of shorts to celebrate. I headed downstairs, and saw Brie down there, alone, waiting for me, with tears of happiness in her eyes.

Brie: You... You did it?

Me: No... We did it.

She hugged me, crying into my shoulder. What she didn't realize was I was also crying. For once, I could finally live a peaceful life. My sister has been avenged. Autumn had been avenged. I was finally at peace.

Me: Where is everyone?

Brie: They went out drinking.

Me: This early?

Brie: Do you blame them?

Me: Not a bit. Besides...

I looked outside once again, and looked at Brie.

Me: ...I have my own ways of relaxing.

We both went outside, and looked at the ocean together, her head on my shoulder. Taking a gander at the ocean isn't so bad after all. Thanks, Al'. Later, the guys came home, celebrating our victory, when we got news.

Nikki: Hey guys, how about one last job?

Zeph: Absolutely!

Max: I'm in.

Me: Where abouts?

Nikki: In the heart of the city, it's a cluster party.

We headed outside, and Brie gave me a lift. We were above the demons, and we landed.

Me: Alright, guys... LET'S ROCK!!!

Meanwhile...

Allister Cross, the Eldest Son of the Devil, stood on the rooftop, waiting for his caller. His phone rang, and he answered.

Allister: Hello?

???: Hello, Son. I have one last job for you.

Allister: . . . I'm listening.