Chapter XV - The March

Brie and I both kinda jumped when she shouted.

Sam: No... No, he can't be alive, I saw you kill him! I saw it-

Me: Sam... He's alive. I saw it with my own eyes. I don't wanna admit it either, but it's true.

Sam almost fainted on instant, but I caught her, and she looked at me.

Me: But this time, it's your turn to kill him.

She almost looked relieved, but she then passed out. I then laid her on the couch, opposite of Brie, and headed up to the roof, where I felt strength run through my body as I entered the night. I saw the stars shoot across the sky like strokes of paint, and the moon, which shone ever so brightly on my skin. I looked across my shoulder and saw Amanda, who sat beside me on a bench.

Amanda: How're things up in there?

Me: Confused... Stressed... Angry... A lot of strange shit's going on right now, and it's all piling up, I'm just stressing out over it.

Amanda: Then don't.

She gave me a hug, and gave me a heart warming speech.

Amanda: You know, when you first got here, I, at first, wanted to fuck you.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Amanda: But, when I got to know who you really were, I saw you as more than just some hot guy that just came into my life. I started seeing you as kind of a role model, it better yet, kinda like a brother.

When she said that, I quickly hid the tears. That was the best thing anyone's ever said to me in my life.

Amanda: And even though I'm going out with Zeph'... I'm still thinking about it.

We both started laughing hysterically, until we both realized she was being serious.

Me: Wait, are you-

Amanda: Yeah, Uhh... This... Just got awkward...

Me: Well, 50-50... And I'll always be a chad for when you need me.

I departed with a wink, and headed downstairs, and fell asleep in my bed, which Brie, Sam, and Wynter had migrated to. I fell asleep, and awoke in a white void. I saw the armor I wore as the Wraith, but, the armor was standing there, waiting for me. It was being worn by a Wraith.

Me: Who... Who are you?

???: I am what you fear. I am the Onyx Emperor.

Me: Why should I fear you?

Onyx Emperor: Because one day... One Day... He is going to take something precious from you.

Me: He already has.

Onyx Emperor: Not yet he hasn't. Damien-

Me: I don't wanna hear that FUCKING NAME outta YOUR FILTHY MOUTH. YOU are just a part of my mind. I pull the strings, NOT YOU!

Onyx Emperor: Do you forget who's in charge here?

Me: I'm the one in charge. I always was.