Chapter XX - New And Improved

I met everyone in the living room on the second floor, walking out of surgery with a new and improved Omega, which could do even more damage, and in my arsenal was Vendetta, with increased range, Gridlock, a bulky, powerful, camo-green arm that could fire heavy pulses of energy, and Tident, a black and blue arm, with light blue lights running down it, that could create orbs of energy that chained together, like an electric fence. They were all linked to my dark energy, so the output would be a purple, dark energy. Sitting on the couch with Amanda, we waited for everyone else to come out, getting their "upgrades." Likely consisted of similar arms to mine, or whatever. While Nikki and Wynter prepped everyone for surgery, I went to help Sadie with the forge, down by the ocean. We used all kinds of minerals everyone brought from their realms, and made them into custom weapons. We had already made  Wynter a pair of indestructible pistols, with unlimited ammo, taking from the energy pool, as well as a thin blade, black and purple, using the Black Hole Energy. Using every source of energy we had, we made everyone a pair of weapons. Suddenly, on a small sandbar below us, a yellow crystal rose, held up by thick vines. I gave her a lift down, and she looked into it.

Sadie: So, this is the stuff that the kids are talking about?

Me: Yeah, that's it. She's all yours.

She put her hand on it, and was whisked away into the crystal. Later, she came out, wearing an elegant, see-through dress, like silk, (covering some obvious things) but majestic.

Me: Nice...

Sadie: Like it?

Me: Love it.

Sadie: Eh. A bit too formal, but it's pretty good.

Me: I think it's hot.

She blushed, and we went back up, changing back into her shirt and jeans with a bright yellow light. We continued our work, making the best weapons known to man.

Timeskip

I sat on the couch, waiting for Nikki to get out of surgery with Sadie, who was getting a new arm herself. I know Max certainly won't like this, but he has no say. He betrayed us for that son of a bitch. And I'm cool with calling the Devil's baby mama the 'B-word", because as far as I'm concerned, she ain't my mom. I looked over my shoulder to see Wynter sitting alone on the back deck, so I went outside and sat beside her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

Me: I'm glad I still have you.

Wynter: All of this... It's just a giant pile of bullshit. We lost three good friends to that... Monster...

Me: And I'm gonna enjoy killing him. Slowly... But painfully.

Wynter: I can sense serial killer vibes coming off you, but how can I complain?

Me: Yeah, I don't know what's happening to me either. But, we all have our demons...

Wynter: But what happened at the canyon...

Me: That was nothing. I took an arm when I was out of control, imagine what I could do with the power I have now...

Wynter: You could kill him... end this forever...

Me: Destiny... fulfilled.

Timeskip

Standing at the front door, I waited for everyone to show up, and soon, we were all here. We headed outside, and to my surprise, we saw Brie, standing there by herself.

Brie: Ghost, I need to talk to you. Alone.

Surprised, I told everyone off.

Me: Alright guys, take five.

They all walked away, and she told me what was up.

Brie: When I did what I did... Damien had a sword to my neck... I don't want you to think I did it out of my own wi-

Me: I understand. You only did it because you were afraid. It's not your fault. I was wrong about you.

She gave me a teary, thankful hug, crying into my shoulder. I couldn't help but feel suspicious, but that feeling went away quickly.

Brie: What will you do now?

Me: Now, I end this.