Chapter XXX - End of the Line

Allister Cross' POV

Me: Nikki.

Nikki: Yeah?

Me: You're going to stay here. I don't want you to get hurt.

Nikki: Understood.

Me: If something does happen, I want you to go to Redgrave City. You know where that is?

Nikki: Yeah?

Me: I have a very powerful friend there. If we die, you go to him. He can protect you.

Nikki: Okay... But you say that like someone's going to die.

Me: Nobody dies when I'm in charge.

We turned to the rift, and walked through, appearing at the front gate of The Devil's Palace.

Zeph: No turning back now.

Me: Why? Do you want to?

Zeph: Hell no.

Me: Good.

We went through the gate, and walked in a straight line through the Palace, appearing in the courtyard. It was Jake, Zeph, Grimm, Max, Wynter, Brie, Amanda, Sadie, and I. We waited patiently as Damien's Six Unholy Knights stood tall against us. I looked at the other end of the courtyard as Damien walked from the doors to where we were. He stood in front of me, and spoke.

 He stood in front of me, and spoke

Damien: I am Damien. The Eldest Son of the Devil, and heir to the Devil's Throne, and the God of Anarchy. Who do you think you are?

Me: My name is Allister Cross

Me: My name is Allister Cross. Eldest Son of the Devil, Legendary Dark Knight, and the respective God of Death.

You took something from me. Something I held dear to my heart. Something that can never be replaced. You took her from me. You took my family... my love... my sanity...