2.

"Can Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi come to the principal's office?" a voice announced over the PA system, some students 'oohing' as Taehyung stood from his seat and stepped out of the classroom.

The boy walked to the principal's office in the lonely hall. Suddenly, a shorter, pale boy appeared beside him, toured beside him, the new kid, Suga. "So your real name is Yoongi? It's cute..." Taehyung grinned.

'Don't let him see through us...' one of the first voices spoke.

Suga looked down to his white sneakers, the two reached the office, Taehyung raised his hand to knock on the door, but Suga just shoved past him, pushing the door open. The principal shocked from the sudden abruption but then sighed softly as he saw the two boys faces.

"Mrs Min Jihye! My friend! How are you?" he boomed, startling the two other people in the room.

"Mr Kim Taehyung, our school representative, I am doing well, and you?" she spoke with a softer voice. Suga grabbed one of the stools and placed it next to her, sitting beside the woman. She combed his hair with her hand, the boy smiled quietly.

"I'm good, " he sat down onto the large leather chair, "now, why was I called?"

"As you know, Min Yoongi is my son, he's new to the school as you know. He's going to be sharing a dorm with you, " Taehyung nodded slowly. "Yoongi is a very intelligent boy, but if he doesn't understand something, help him out, if he gets hurt, tend to his wounds, if he gets bullied, come to me immediately."

She sighs, rubbing her temples, "you're the most respectful and kind student in this school, so you're the only one responsible enough to take care of my son..."

"Sure, Miss Min, I... I just have one question to ask. Why does he call himself Suga?" Taehyung asked, his eyes darting over to Suga, he smiled lightly at the pale boy, while he just glared at him. He turned to his mother and then stared at her.

'This skank better not tell him about us...' the third voice mumbled.

"He... He's just... He likes to make nicknames for himself, he's always done it, " she smiled, stroking Suga's hair again, he purred silently, completely unnoticeable.

"Really? So should I call him Yoongi or Suga?"

"Hmm... Well, it depends, he has different names for different times, what do you want to be called now, baby?" Jihye smiled lightly as her son, rubbing his back softly, the older boy cooing softly at the mother and son connection.

"...Suga..." he mumbled.

The principal looked up, "at the moment, Suga. Uhm- Taehyung, you go ahead to class now, Yoo- Suga... Will be staying with me for a bit as I have to talk to him. He'll be staying with us tonight, then tomorrow he'll be sharing a dorm with you!" she grinned, shooing the student off. "Make sure to tell your teacher that I'll be talking to him for a bit."

"See you later, Suga, bye Miss!" Taehyung shouted before leaving her office and shutting the door behind him.

Min Jihye then turned to her son, "Yoongi, I know you don't want to come to an actual school, nor stay in a dorm, but because of you and your brother, you'll have to stay here. Your father cannot homeschool you anymore and your brother doesn't want you abusing him either."

"It's not Suga's fault, it's not Yoongi's fault either, not even Agust D's..." the boy mumbled. He held onto the hem of his shirt tightly, his white knuckles turning pink, his small pale face turning red with anger. "It's your fault, it's Namjoon's fault, it's father's fault, Suga is the bad child, hyung is the good one, now you're putting Suga in school because of that!"

He stood from his seat and stormed out, his tiny fists balled up with anger. He slammed the door shut, leaving his mother in a state of shock, she sighed, head in hands.

"What am I going to do with this child..."

×

Suga shook his head, he sat on the toilet seat, his head in hands the voices argued in his head. He felt tears run down his red and puffy cheeks, yet he didn't know why.

'Look, it's not our fault that Namjoon in the PERFECT child, it's not our fault that we are like this, it's not our FUCKING fault, that our so called mOTHER, is pretty much throwing us away!' the first voice yelled.

'Calm down, she is not throwing us away, ' the second sighed.

'You're the only perfect side of us, so you can just shut the fuck up!' the third shouted.

'I'm actually so tired of her shit, all of their shit!' the first sighed aggressively.

'I say, ' the third started, 'we trash the fucking place, all of their expensive shit, we know the code from the money vault, we might as well take some as well!'

'No, we're not going to do that D...' the second sighed.

'Why not!? They're literally sending us away, FOR WHAT!? NOTHING! Just because we beat up Namjoon, doesn't mean anything!'

'I swear... We're going to do it, we're going to break some of their stuff, and we're going to steal SOME money, not all of it...' the first said.

A different voice mumbled but no one heard it.

The boy sitting in the school bathroom stayed silent, then another person walked in. "Yoongi? Are you here?" they called out, a male voice, soft yet deep.

"Taehyung..." he whispered, almost to a murmur.

"Yoongi? Is that you? S-Suga?" Taehyung rushed to the stall and banged his hand onto the stall door, Suga then rushed up from the toilet seat and unlocked the door. Taehyung then wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, his face immediately dropping, his eyes widen as he felt his large arms wrap around him.

"I- Your mother was worried, the teacher told her that you didn't come back so she called me to go find you..." Taehyung sighed. Yoongi still stood there in shock, the older's arms still wrapped around the boy. "Sh-she would have killed me if I didn't find you, heh..." he chuckled softly.

"I'll keep you safe, Yoongi."

He then felt a pain in his head, he pushed the older off, holding his head in pain. Suddenly he looked back up, completely unaware of his surroundings, "w-where am I...? T-Taehyungie..." he mumbled.