3.

"W-what? Are you okay, Suga?" Taehyung asked, his hand caressing Yoongi's cheek softly, his thumb crossing the wet tear streaks. "You could of hurt yourself..."

"I-I'm not Suga... I-I'm Yoonie..." the boy mumbled, his eyes a beautiful baby blue colour, much different to his dark seal brown colour as before. "T-Taehyungie... W-where are we?"

"We... We're in the school bathroom...? W-what do you mean that you're Yoonie, you said that you were Suga before but your name is Yoongi..."

'DON'T TELL HIM, YOU IMBECIEAL!' the second voice screamed from inside his head, the first sighed.

'He can't hear us from here, he can only hear us when he's in here... When he's out there, he can't hear us because curiosity is blocking our voices...'

'I always forget that's how shit works for him...' the third grumbled.

"I... I don't know... I'm just tired and I wanna go home..." Yoonie mumbled, his lips forming a small pout. "Where's my mommy?"

"Your m-mommy? Yoongi, why are you suddenly talking so much?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not Yoongi!" he stomped his foot, "I'm Y-Yoonie! G-get it right, stupid-head!" he said, angrily pouting at the older. Taehyung sighed, he quickly checked the stalls to make sure that they're all empty and stood in front of Yoonie.

"Yoong- Yoonie... You wanna go to your mom? Or do you want to go to our room?" the younger stood there surprised, "whatcha say?"

"We have a room t-together?" Taehyung nodded, "can we sleep there?" the boy stood there, looking down to the child-like boy.

"I- We have class, we can't just skip to sleep or nap..."

"Then tell mommy! She'll say that we don't have to go, and we can nap, have sleepie times!" he squealed lightly, a large smile on his face, one that Taehyung hasn't seen. His pink gums showed to the boy, making him feel warm inside.

"I'll go ask mommy, okay? Then we mAYBE, be able to have sleepie time. Okay?" Yoonie just smiled with a large grin on his face. "Do you want to stay in the stall or go see mommy?"

"Mommy! Mommy!" he laughed, running out the bathroom, Taehyung immediately chasing after the boy. Before he could leave the room, he heard a thud from the wall and then a groan of pain.

"This is all because of you! Suga! You little shit! Go fuck yourself you weak fucking bitch!" A familiar voice shouted, the voice booming through the hall.

Yoonie laid on the ground, blood bleeding from his left leg and head, "p-please... I-I didn't do nothing!" he pleaded. Another groan followed it.

Taehyung burst through the door, once again, he saw Baekhyun bullying Yoongi. "Baek, stop and go to class..."

"What? Are you his body guard now? Is he that weak? That big old Kim fucking Taehyung, the school representative has to babysit the new kid? Let alone the principals kid? Damn, you must be sooo proud of yourself, taking care of a literal child!" Baekhyun shouted, spitting on the boy on the floor, he just curlied up cried softly.

"Get out Baekhyun... Leave, NOW!"

"Whatever you say babysitter!" he said before walking off, his hands in his pockets as he had smug smirk on his face as he walked away.

Taehyung extended his arm out to Yoonie, the younger reached out and grabbed his larger hand. The boy pulled the bleeding boy to his feet. Yoonie tripped over them and fell cheek first onto Taehyung's chest, hardly impacting him due to him being small.

The older held onto his arms, making sure not to drop him. Yoongi looked up to the boy, his baby blue eyes glistening in the light as he watched the older boys' expression. He then felt another pain his head, as if was shot, Yoonie crumbled to the ground, clamping onto his hair tightly. Taehyung crouched down quickly, confused and scared of what was happening.

Yoonie soon fell to the floor, his arms falling to sides. He wasn't responding, his pulse slowing almost to a stop. Taehyung picked the boy up and rushed to the principal's office, his dark brown hair bouncing up and down as he ran. He burst in to find the woman typing away on her laptop, she looked up as the boy entered the office, her expression completely changed as he saw the boy in that state.

The brunette placed him on the table, his breathing barely noticeable. "Y-Yoongi?" his mother muttered. She started doing chest compressions to the boy, he soon spluttered out wet coughs.

×

Jihye sat on her large leather chair, sighing softly as she craddled the boy in her arms. "I-I'm sorry I put you through this Taehyung..." She looked down at her resting son, "he... Yoongi has this thing where his body is incapable to work, meaning, sometimes his body just completely shuts down for a minute or two, it always looks like a near-death experience, yet it's not... Heh, at least it keeps you on your toes..." She pecks the top of his head softly, smiling at the small boy.

'How dare she hold us after she said that she was kicking us out!' the third voice yelled.

'She's helping Yoonie, you know that happens to him...' the second spoke, sighing after.

'I-I'm sorry...' the voice of Yoonie muttered.

"I'm sorry, " the boy spoke, his eyes fluttering open to see his mother let out a small exhale of relief as she carressed his cheek.

"You want to go home?" she whispered, Yoonie mumbled a small yes. "Taehyung, you may leave now... Tell your teacher that Yoongi will be taking the rest of the day off..."

The confused brunette nodded and stood from the chair, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. Jihye picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"Hey Namjoon? Can you come to the school and take your brother home?"

"Sure, mother, " said the boy from the other side of the phone.

'How dare she!?' shouted the third voice, 'that fucking whore!'

'Don't say that about her-' the second got cut off.

'Well she is!'

'Hey!' the first yelled, leaving the other two silent, 'we're going home, thanks to Yoonie.'

'And?' Third huffed.

'That means we're going to be at the house, where the money vault is. We can take the money and put it in our backpack, or the suitcase for our dorm stuff. We can do it now rather than later at night...' First took a breathe.

'Honestly, fuck our family, we come first...'