14.

Yoongi bit his lip before taking his shoe off before moving his foot towards him, and towards Taehyungs crotch. The older didn't notice, as he was paying attention to the sad movie. The blonde smiled, moving his foot closer to his private area.

He licked his lips lightly before darting his eyes to Taehyung then his foot, he lightly touched his clothed member and got the older's attention, his eyebrows furrowed, "what are you doing?" he whisper-shouted.

Yoongi then pouts, biting his lip lightly as he made his date angry with him. The brunette sighed, "baby, I'm sorry, we're just in a public place an- ahh~" he moaned as Yoongi started rubbing his foot up and down his clothed member, he immediately slapped his hands over his mouth, covering the quiet whimpers. A hushed muffled voice came from behind his hands, "s-stop, Yoongi..."

His eyes turned a dark scarlet, hardly noticeable in the dark room, "sensitive, aren't we~?" he whispered, sending a shiver up Taehyung's spine, "you're so cute when you moan, all that flirty, aggressiveness is just fake, in reality, you're a whiny baby who just needs his daddy, aren't you, Taehyungie~?"

Agust D sat up and placed himself onto the older's lap, grinding on the boy's clothed dick. The brown-hair boy wished to be touched, he wished that he would take the boy at the second, but they were in a public place, so all they had to do was wait, but for Taehyung, he had to suffer.

Taehyung then smashed his lips onto D's, making out in a movie theatre, how cliche... He then trailed his hands down the minor, reaching his thick thighs, squeezing them softly before moving his hands to the younger's member.

The older rubbed him roughly, as payback for what he had done to him, D just moaned in his mouth, causing Taehyung to have an entrance for his tongue to slip into his mouth.

"F-fuck... I want you to take me, right here right now, Taehyungie~" D moaned quietly as Taehyung placed hickey's all over his neck, making him red with the movement of his lips on his sensitive neck.

Then a flashlight shone on the two boy's, causing them to stop what they were doing, turning to the source. "Guys, you're not allowed to do that here, I'm sorry to inform you that you two will have to be kicked out of the cinema, " the man with the flashlight whispered.

The two boys were completely flushed, both were red as they quickly fixed themselves up and rushed out of the cinema. D then felt light headed, his dark scarlet eyes turning back into the smokey black that it was, he bit his lip as the two were introduced to the broad daylight.

Taehyung then grabbed his hand and pulled him into a a quiet alleyway, lifting the younger up kissing him slowly as he held him up by this thighs. "Believe me baby, I don't need no daddy~ I just need you~" he whispered, his voice deep and smokey as he looked deeply into the boys' eyes, licking his lips lightly.

He then pulled his hand up and grabbed Yoongi's chin, brushing his thumb over his lip, "such pretty lips you have baby, I have yet to see what they can do~" Taehyung huffed.

His eyes trailed down to Yoongi's hickey covered neck, he smiled, then they went down to his upper chest, there lied his heart-shaped locket. Taehyung moved his hand to his necklace, but the younger slapped his hand away, "what's wrong baby? Why can't I see it?"

'Because it holds our secret, dumbass-' Suga mumbled.

"Is it about Hoseok?"

Yoongi blinked, before biting his bottom lip and nodding quickly. Wanting Taehyung to get his mind off his necklace, he pecked the older's lip quickly before wriggling out of his grasp and running away, turning his head swiftly to see if the boy was chasing him.

Taehyung was pretty much up Yoongi's ass he was quick.

The blonde's eyes widen, turning back to crash into someone, two people, a couple. The three people tumbled to the ground, two of which groaning in pain. Taehyung skidded to a stop, panting quietly, "I-I'm so sorry, I- We were mucking around and we didn't-" he stopped, he smiled, "Seokjin-Hyung!"

Said opened his eyes to see his dongsaeng extending his arm out to him, he got picked up and then helped up the boy next to him. "Namjoon-Hyung!" he then laughed, hugging the two elders before smiling.

Yoongi just stood in shock.

'So the guy that Jin is dating is Namjoon... Our brother... How the fuck did we not know!?' Suga shouted.

'I mean, we were told, Taehyung said that Seokjin-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung saw the movie, Five Feet Apart, we did know, we just didn't take it into account and thought the Namjoon he knows was not the Namjoon that we are somehow related to...' Minwoo sighed.

'Ugh, I do not want to see his face right now, ' D huffed.

'Neither do we, but we have to deal with him because Taehyung doesn't know that we despise him, ' Minwoo spoke.

"Yoongi..." Namjoon whispered, pulling the small boy into a tight hug, "I-I'm so sorry..."

Seokjin stood there shocked, "Min Namjoon, how in the what do you know Yoongi, why are you apologizing?" Namjoon quickly let go of the youngest.

"Ah, sorry baby, this is Yoongi, my little brother, " he smiled, kissing the top of Jin's head, "I apologized because I caused our crash, I wasn't paying attention to the road and we hit another car, we were rushed to the hospital without any major injuries."

He pecked the older's lips lightly before whispering, "I'd never cheat on you baby..."

"Okay, whatever that was-" Taehyung started, "me and Yoongi-"

"Yoongi and I, " Jin corrected before Namjoon, smirking.

Taehyung sighed roughly, "Yoongi and EYE, are doing back to the dorms, so bye hyungs!" he said before waving them off, swiftly grabbing Yoongi's hand and catching a quick cab and letting him drive the two to their shared dorm.