4.

Suga sat uncomfortably in the car, he's sitting in the passenger seat quietly, his arms crossed over his chest. Suga starred out the window, not wanting to look at his taller brother.

Namjoon also sat awkwardly, the boy in the dark red flannel shifted his eyes from the road to his brother. Road, brother, road, brother. He was scared that he was going to crash yet Yoongi was the one on his mind as his hands gripped tightly on the wheel.

"Why do you hate me so much?" he sighed, trying his best not to make his voice crack.

Suga didn't face him, he just hummed a quiet response, "hmm?"

"Yoongi... Why... Why do you despise me?"

"Suga hates Namjoon, " he mumbled, "Suga hates Namjoon, because he is perfect..." He placed his elbow on the armrest, his head now in his hand, his pale cheek squished against the palm of his hand.

"I'm not perfect though..." Namjoon whispered.

Brother, road, brother, road.

"Namjoon's grades are perfect, Namjoon's attitude is perfect, Namjoon's brain is perfect, Namjoon's body is perfect. Namjoon is perfect!" he huffed, turning to his older brother, "what about Suga? Suga doesn't learn, Suga isn't pretty, Suga is mean, Suga is rude! Suga isn't perfect! Because of his stupid, fucked up brain!" he shouted, his eyes stinging.

"Yoongi, that isn't true, you're not those things, you're an amazing person-" Namjoon reached out to touch his brother but his hand was slapped away.

Road, brother, road, brother.

"Shut up! You're only saying that because you know Suga would be worse, " his eyebrows furrowed from anger, "SUGA COULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT!! But because of you, Suga isn't!"

"YOONGI! It's not your fault or mine!" Namjoon shouted back.

"JUST SHUT UP!"

Suga then looked up at the window, seeing a car drive at a high speed.

Brother.

"NAMJOON, LOOK OU-"

CRASH