12.

Baekhyun heard the light giggles from Taehyung's room, he sighed, a small tear running down his face, he pulled his phone from his pocket and texted a friend.

Baby Baek 👀💞
I don't think I can do this...

Yugyeomie 💅😜
Wdym

Baby Baek 👀💞
I-
I just can't go through with it...
I hate him for breaking up with me-
But it's my fault for doing so
and I can't help but feel bad when I judge him for that..

Yugyeomie 💅😜
Baek, you don't have to do it if you don't want to...

Baby Baek 👀💞
I do want to tho
I want him to suffer because he hurt me
But I hurt him more
And I feel like he's gonna break me even more than he did

Yugyeomie 💅😜
Just come back to the dorm, I'll call the boys and we can all go get drinks or something, something for you, to get your mind off it...

Baby Baek 👀💞
I...
Sure
That sounds good ig

Yugyeomie 💅😜
:)
Hurry quickly Baek

Baby Baek 👀💞
Will do...

Baekhyun bit his lip before looking at the door one more time, he heard the sound of light kisses and snarled, "how dare that little bitch..." he mumbled, turning away from the door and walked down the dorm hall, away from Taehyung and Yoongi.

×

"Now, where do you think you two are going?" a person asked, their hands on their hips, staring into Taehyung's eyes deeply.

"Oh- Hyung!" Taehyung smiled, letting go of Yoongi's hand to hug the older, the younger stood in shock.

"Hey! Who's this?" Seokjin smiled, looking down to Yoongi, he didn't speak, just simply hid behind Taehyung shyly, his face turning pink.

"Oh, this is Yoongi, he isn't much of a talker, we were just about to go out, " the brunette spoke softly, holding Yoongi's hand from behind, rubbing the palm of his hand with his thumb.

"Ah, Yoongi, " Jin started, crouching down slowly, his eyes easing as they laid on the boy, "I'm Kim Seokjin, but just call me Jin-Hyung okay? I'm Taehyungie's friend and it's very nice to meet you, omo, your necklace is really pretty." The eldest smiled, ruffling his hair softly, letting Yoongi's face grow red.

"Tae, I just wanted to check up on you, because a friend said that they heard a door slamming, is everything okay between you two?"

"Everything is fine, hyung, don't worry, " he turns towards the younger, "this one was just playing about and the door slammed, it's all good, seriously," he turned to his non-existent watch, "we have to go, hyung, we have a movie to catch!"

"Wait, I-"

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hand and pushed past him, running down the hall, the older laughing at the boy. "I- Aish that child..." Seokjin shook his head, smiling. He shut the door and locked it with the spare key that Taehyung gave him.