24.

The whole night Taehyung had stayed by Yoongi's side, sobbing as he saw any sort of movement, a twitch of a finger, his nose scrunching up slightly, his body shifting, anything brought his hopes up was that thing that always brought it back down as he had gotten nothing from the small motion.

It had almost been a week, Yoongi's parents had visited a few times, and for Hoseok? He had completely disappeared. The boy stayed home, crying himself to sleep every night, keeping Yoongi's clothes close to his chest as he sobbed. He had blocked Yoongi's number, blocked any of his social media, anything to get his mind off the boy, but no, it was the only thing racing through his mind. And the worst part was;

It was his birthday, his eighteenth birthday, both Taehyung and Hoseok had the whole day planned out for the boy for them to show how they felt about him, but yet he was still laying in that hospital bed, the monitor beeping quietly from day to night, giving Tae hope with every beep.

Taehyung was going to take Yoongi to a look-out cliff to watch the sunset while a picnic was set, eating the packed foods that Tae had made especially for that day. He had even dyed his hair a dirty blonde the day before quickly so he could have a new look for when Yoongi wakes up, but nothing..

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

The wait was endless...

Endless.

Endless.

Endless.

To them it was never ending, an endless nothing...

Endless Nothing.

Endless Nothing.

Endless Nothing.

---
i have written one more chapter which will be posted tomorrow if i remember, but after that i'm definitely gonna take time off to pack because i have one more week until i leave :)
also please read my other story, 'patch, ' because i have written a few chapters for that, so they'll be posted more that this book

                   ---i have written one more chapter which will be posted tomorrow if i remember, but after that i'm definitely gonna take time off to pack because i have one more week until i leave :) also please read my other story, 'patch, ' b...