20.

Yoongi pulled the newly introduced boy into the guest room and locked the door. The two sat down on the bed as the pumping music was nearly silent. "Wait.. Is it actually you, Yoongi? The Yoongi that got adopted first from our little group? The Yoongi that climbed up a tree and hid there for almost two days?"

The younger smiled, nodding as he held back his tears, "y-yes, it is Dohun..." He bit his lip, laughing lightly as he wiped his tears softly, "damn, y-you really went dark and mysterious like you said..."

"Heh, well you did too, you look surprisingly really pretty with those fishnets, like, I've met a lot of girls, but none of them have looked so good until I laid my eyes on you..." he smiled, the black-haired boy shoved his slightly, laughing. "So, " Dohun started, "how have you been, you know, since you got adopted?"

"Pretty shit actually, I made a much older friend when I was like fourteen and lost my virginity to him, " Yoongi smiled, "it was a good fuck to be honest, and we've been fuck buddies since, he's about twenty-two right now, and he's really cute."

"Wow... It's a shame really.."

"Huh?" Yoongi started, "what do you mean?"

"When we were kids.. Before you got adopted, I always had a crush on you, " the younger then gasped lightly, "as I grew up, I always wanted it to be me to take your virginity, because, well I knew it would have been worth it to hear you moan my name..."

"Well why don't we do it now?" he smiled. "Come on, Dohun, it'll be fun, and I bet you have a massive cock..." Dohun chuckled lightly, pecking Yoongi's lips lightly before crawling on top of him, the two making out once again.

Dohun then aggressively pulled Yoongi's shorts down and then delicately took his fishnets off, flipping him over for his ass to be in the air. He then unbuckled his belt and his pants, Yoongi turned back to see him, but the older just pushed him back, "tsk, you'll know it when you feel it, babe..."

×

"Hey, have you seen my friend? He's short, black hair, has fish nets?" Taehyung asked, showing a photo of the boy from this morning to a stranger, they shook their head and started to dance again. It was well past the school's curfew, one am to be precise, all these people were college students and could do whatever they wanted.

He then turned to one of the other boys, much shorter with dark brown hair, "excuse me, but have you seen my friend?" he asked, desperate at this point, scared as his friend- well, more like lover at this point- was kidnapped or raped by some sicko. "Huh? Oh, yeah I saw him with my brother earlier, " he smiled, holding a red cup filled with alcohol in his left hand. "Shall we go get him?" he giggles, biting his lip, Taehyung nodded, being dragged by the boy up the stairs and he knocked upon the door.

With no response other than a quiet whimper, we both put our ears to the door, hearing nearly silent moans and whines, they sounded familiar, too familiar. Taehyung knocked harder this time, "Yoongi are you in there?!" He could tell the two people inside were rushing to put their clothes on as the rustle of bed sheets and belt buckles were heard.

The door opened and a messy-haired Yoongi smiled, whincing slightly, his stance was much weirder than usual, his lips more plump and swollen, and he could tell that he was trying to hide the red hickeys with his hand; and his eyes were the dark crimson, of course. The other guy then stands behind him, tattoos on his arm, big build, Tae wasn't going to lie, he'd be sure as hell he would get dominated by this guy.

"Oi, Dohun, we have to get going, Mother is going to be mad at us..." the boy next to Taehyung said, the younger then looked up. "You got adopted? A-and you never told me?"

"Well, I was going to tell you when we had each other's phone numbers and it was the last moment of the night before we said goodbye but Sukie ruined my pla-"

"Hold up, " D interrupted him, "K-Kansuke?" He knew it was him, 'it was the exact boy who we had a hallucination about, it's him, isn't it?' Suga said, completely sure that it was his old orphanage friend.

The guy looked down at him with a confused look on his face, "do I know you?" D was going to hug the boy but Dohun pulled him back, "Kansuke, this is Yoongi, back then before we got adopted, he was one of our best friends, he was the first one to be adopted, he left first, Sukie..."

"Oh..." the seal-brown haired boy said, looking down at his elder, "well I guess it's nice to see you again, I guess? I don't exactly remember you, Yongi."

"I-it's Yoongi... Uhm- W-why don't you remember me? You always said I was your favourite hyung and, w-when you were crying you would always come to me first, you became friends with me first, K-Kansuke... I made that name: Kansukie..."

Dohun placed a hand on D's shoulder as a tear ran down his face, "before we had gotten adopted, Kansuke had gotten into a car crash, and he lost his memory, that's when I got adopted, I made the lady- now our mother- adopt him as well because I didn't want him to be alone with no memory.."

"I'm sorry I don't remember you, Yoongi... I'll try, I'll try to remember you, I swear..." Kansukie said, wrapping his arms around Yoongi as they were almost the same height.

"I promise I'll remember you..."