10.

Taehyung and Yoongi are walking through the hall side by side, their hands barely grazing each other. The older saw as people made nasty snarls and rude comments, he sighed. "Yoongi, " he spoke up, stopping in his tracks, the blonde looked up and nodded, "you wanna go out-?" Both of their faces heat up, "I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want t-"

"Sure, it'd be fun, " he said, his dark scarlet eyes easing to a light regaila, intriguing the older boy with his sudden eye change. "Let's go to the dorm first, I need to grab something, " Taehyung nodded, then the two started walking again.

Suddenly, Yoongi trips and falls flat on his face, the group of boys chuckle at the boy, Baekhyun and his friends. Yoongi sat up but one of the other boys pushed him back down with his foot, the leader of the group sighs, a smirk planted on his face, "are you two going to fuck on your date or something? Cause damn, that tongue to tongue action in the hall! Seems like you two were ready for it..."

Yoongi's face grew a pink, "I-I don't know what you're talking about, it's a load of lies..." Baek just scoffs lightly.

"Oh really?" he pulls his phone out of his bomber jacket, "now what does this video say about you?" A video then played on the phone screen, it's Taehyung holding up a boy to the lockers, the two making out passionately. "Now... How was the tongue in your mouth, Suga?"

"T-that wasn't me! Agus-" he stopped himself from saying the name, "I-I wouldn't go do that, especially during class hours-"

"But you did, you're the one that threw shade at Mrs Choi, and then left class, Taehyung ran after you, the two of you were making out in the hall, and I managed to catch most of it!" Baek laughs.

"Baekhyun, " Taehyung began, "delete that video, and any photos or anything of us."

"Pfft- What's in it for me, Taehyungie? What do I get for obeying our school representative? Seems like nothing because you're simply the most useless person in the school, " he chuckles, his posse following.

The brunette dug his nails into the palm of his hands, he sighed roughly, "I can get you hallpasses, I can get you out-of-detention cards, I can get you free cafeteria lunch-card, I can and will get you anything, just name it... As long as it doesn't hurt Yoongi or me in anyway, as in physically or mentally, and don't you dare touch my standings, I've worked hard to be where I am in this school... Just name it Baek..."

Baekhyun just laughs, grabbing his shirt and throwing him onto the lockers. "I want you to get back together with me..." he whispers in his ear, with those words, Taehyung pushes him off, "what's wrong, baby? You said anything, and I'm getting what I want..."

"A-anything but that..." Baek then grabs his chin and forcefully made him look up to him, he licks his lips, Tae started to sob quietly "B-Baek- Please- I-I don't want to go through that again..."

Baekhyun exhales through his nose lightly before pushing him to the lockers, leaving him to look up at the bully, "fine... If you won't give me what I want, then I nothing else but to show the whole school that you've been fucking the new kid-"

He gets cut off from Taehyung grabbing his collar, pulling him close, the brunette licked his lips before nodding lightly, "fine... I'll get back with you... Just... Promise me that you won't post that video anywhere-"

"I can't promise anything, baby..." he smirked, but without the proper response he slams him to the locker, his grip tightening around the cloth. "Okay, fine, I promise... Boys let him go..." he sighs, his posse letting go of Yoongi. "You two go on your little date, cause it'll be the last..." He pushes the brunette off him and walks away, his group rushing after him.

"Y-you dated him?" Yoongi started, lifting himself off the ground and brushing his shirt off, "how?"

"It was a long time ago, he... Changed, a lot, and I don't know if it was because of me but he treated me badly so then I broke up with him, and he got into bullying other people, besides me..." Taehyung exhales roughly, wiping off the dirt off Yoongi's shirt.

"Toxic or just abusive?"

"Both actually... It's like- when we had sex it wasn't making making love, it was merely just fucking, you know?"

"H-huh... C-can we go to the dorms now?" Yoongi bit his lip lightly, Taehyung just nodded. Hesitantly, the younger reaches out of the other's hand, feeling his small one in the brunette's larger one, warming him up completely. His face grew pink and smiled to himself as the two walked down the hall to the dorm, hand-in-hand.

×

Taehyung unlocks the door and Yoongi rushed in, checking to see if the money was still in the bag, sighing in relief once he saw it, "you should really put that in the safe, I mean it is two hundred million won-"

"I know that..."

Doing as he said, he placed the money inside the safe, locking the small door in place. "Where do you want to go? Y-you know, for our date..."

"Well, I didn't make any reservations so how about the movies?" Yoongi's regalia eyes lit up, "which movie would you like to see? I haven't watched any and I'd be down to watch anything."

'Child's Play,' the voice of Agust D spoke.
'Toy Story!' Yoonie's preference was said softly.
'Detective Pikachu,' Suga mumbled.
The fifth stayed silent.

"Uhm- How about Five Feet Apart? My friend told me it was really sad, and I could lose a few tears right about now, " he laughed, his gums showing to the older.

"Yeah, Seokjin-hyung went with Namjoon-hyung and he said that they were both sobbing in the theatre!" he chuckled while Yoongi stood blank.

"Who-"

"They're just some friends in an upper class, come on Yoongi, let's go-"

"Taehyung, my name isn't Yoongi..." he interrupt him.

The brunette stood shocked, "what? Then what is your name?"

"Minwoo, my name is Minwoo and I'm the reasonable one of the group, I have a higher intellect than the rest of them, " he smiled, the ends of his lips perking up.

"Minwoo? What... What do you mean by group?"