23.

"Hello? Y-Yoongi?"

"Oi, it's me, Hoseok. Come to the hospital, right the fuck now, Taehyung!"

"W-what? Why?"

"Just come! I'll tell you when you're here, jusT FUCKING COME TO THE HOSPITAL, IT'S ABOUT YOONGI!" Hoseok ended the call, glancing over to Yoongi who was laying unconscious on the hospital bed. Hoseok sat down next to him, holding his small hand in his larger, "please stay with me, Yoongi..."

×

After speeding and almost getting a ticket from the police, Taehyung had finally gotten to the hospital, rushing up to the front desk, "hi, i-is Min Yoongi here?" He watched as she clacked on her keyboard and smiled, "relation to the patient?"

"I'm... his boyfriend, " she then nodded, "room 405, second floor, two rights down the hall from the elevator." Taehyung nodded quickly before chasing down the halls to said elevator.

Finally finding the room, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door, having it open by the one and only Jung Hoseok, the older glared at him, moving aside for the high-school boy to step inside. Taehyung pushed past the curtain and saw large monitors, beeping quietly, the boy laid with wires strapped to him, an air mask pressed around his nose and mouth.

Taehyung sighed, grabbing his hand and kissing it softly, he heard the other boy scoff slightly, the younger then turned. "Do you have a problem?"

"Yes, in fact, I do..." he replied, his arms crossed over his chest, "I have known Yoongi longer than you, I took his virginity, with consent of course, he was my best friend, my fucking lover! Until he met you!" Hoseok yelled, jabbing and finger into Tae's chest. "Because he met you, he only texted me, only called me, because he had problems with you! When you fucking kissed him in the hall? He called me, he messaged me explaining it to me!"

"You know what fucking happened to him after you yelled at him, because of meeting his old orphan friends, WHICH he hasn't seen since he was like what?! Six?! He fucking called me, to pick him up! Explaining the whole story to me because he trusted me, not you! You broke his heart, yet he still fucking loves you..."

Taehyung's breath hitched, "h-he loves me?"

"Yes, if you weren't so oblivious, maybe you'd know. He likes you, he fucking loves you, not me, the person that helped him through his shitty life for years, at times I can't even imagine what goes on in his head, but all I know, it's too fucked up for you to understand..." Hoseok sighs from his little outburst, he then walked to the door and grabbed the handle, "just don't break his heart like he broke mine..." Hoseok then stepped out of the room, leaving the unconscious Yoongi and shocked Taehyung in the room together.

Hoseok then lifted his finger to his lips, biting down on it softly, tears forming in his eyes, sobbing quietly as he walked down the hall and away from Yoongi;

his first love.

---
another short chapter, i've been writing other stuff in the meanwhile so sorry uwu