15.

smut warning ⚠️

"Omo, really? He hates you?" Jin gasped, holding the younger's hand over the table. "That's horrible... Do you know why? Because if he has hated you since he was adopted then something must be wrong..."

"I... I'm not sure, he just stopped talking whatsoever, then he started acting weird, he had all these weird personalities I guess, there was Suga, the main one, Minwoo, the one that's always calm, Agust D, who's the most angry, and Yoonie, the one who has child-like wonder... They usually all talk, but when it's just Yoongi, he's mute... It's weird and I don't know if it's all an act or if he's actually insane."

"My parents took him to the doctor and a therapist when he was young and said that he had DID or something, I don't know, my parents never wanted to explain it to me and my sister, but I looked it up and turns out he has split personalities... As he grew, he became more violent, he started stealing, he started running away, he did illegal stuff, he even got a boyfriend without our parents permission."

"He was homeschooled, as my parents knew that he would cause chaos at the school he was taken to. And he has, he goes to our school and he's dorm mates with Taehyung. I'm scared that he'll hurt himself or Tae over something, he-he isn't stable, Jin-"

The older cuts in, grabbing Namjoon's hand and laced their fingers together before kissing the brunette's hand lightly, "I know, calm down, baby, it's gonna be fine, I swear, I'll make sure that he's calm and that nothing happens to him and Tae, I am their elder's anyway."

"A-are you sure? You haven't see what he c-can do-" Namjoon shut him off by a small kiss on the lips, "J-Jin..."

"Just listen to Hyung, it'll be fine, I swear on it... Now let's go back to our dorm, I have a little surprise for my little baby, " he winks, smiling after.

×

The younger had fell asleep in the cab, so Taehyung did the only reasonable thing.

Taehyung held Yoongi in his arms, he held the younger up while he had his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist, his head resting in the crook of Tae's neck.

He walked through the dorm hall, some staring at him with confusion, he just shook it off as he reached his dorm door. He pulled his keys out of his pocket, letting them jangle in response as he unlocked the door, be pushed it open and shut it with his foot. Taehyung placed the boy onto his own bed and watched as the younger breathed slowly, his hand on his chest as he had curled up on the bed.

Taehyung then laid down next to him, biting his lip softly. He raised his hand and pushed the hair out of his face, soon bringing his hand down and caressing his cheek softly. Yoongi's eyes then opened, his face immediately turning pink as he looked up at the older. Taehyung then almost instantly trapped the blonde in his arms, leaning down and kissing him softly, the two soon making out.

Yoongi then swiftly flipped the older over and smiled as he watched the boy smirk from under him, he sat on his lap, grinding softly onto his crotch. The boys' eyes turning into a dark scarlet. "You like that Taehyungie?~" he whispered.

"Yes, baby~ You grind so good~" Taehyung moaned softly into his neck, kissing the hickey covered neck with even more hickeys. "Mmm, " he bit his lip, "you want me to take you~? Hm? You want me to fuck you so hard that you'll forget your name~? Huh?"

"Ohh, yes, I'd like that~" he chuckled, pressing his lips against Taehyung's biting on the older's lip as he grinded on his hardening member. He slowly pulled Yoongi's jumper off, doing the same for himself.

Then a knock was heard at the door, "Taehyung? Are you there? I need to talk to you..." a small voice came from the other side.

The brunette cursed under his breathe, slipping his shirt back on and pulling Yoongi into the bathroom, "my very jealous friend is outside, just wait in here, and try to hide your hickeys, okay?" he pecked D's forehead lightly before shutting the bathroom door.

Taehyung opened the door to be greeted with his lips being attacked, the other person pushed him to the bed, slamming the door behind him. With him moving his lips away, the brunette spoke, "J-Jimin, what do you want?"

"You know what I want TaeTae, you broke up with me, and you know damn well that was a mistake, " the shorter smirked, "I want to make you mine, Taehyung~"

He then trailed his hands down his body, noticing his boner, "oh, were you excited to see me, Taehyung~?"

Yet, the younger pushed him off, "no, I don't want you Jimin, we broke up for a reason! I don't want you, I never wanted you! Hell! We weren't even a couple, we fucked a couple of times yet you still come back!""

But Jimin protested, "Taehyungie~!" he pouted. "Why are you so mean! I just want you to fuck me again, just one time, I swear, I'm still your favourite, aren't I? Didn't you love me sucking you off when you were stressed? Didn't you love hearing me moan, hearing me whine? Didn't you love how I took you big cock so well?~" he smirked, soon climbing on top of the boy, grinding onto him slowly.

"J-Jimin, I'm seriou- w-what are you doing-" Taehyung cursed internally for stuttering. Jimin traced his tongue over his lips lightly before biting onto it, he trailed his hands down the younger's body, reaching his jeans. The pink haired boy unbuckled his belt, pulling Tae's pants down to expose his black boxers with his member leaking its pre-cum slowly.

Jimin smiled as he slipped his boxers off, sighing as he watched Taehyung's member spring out, "ugh... I love this cock so much..."

Yoongi stood in the dark bathroom, hearing Taehyung's sweet moans, they were whiney and melodic, the younger bit his bottom lip as he heard him wince slightly, it turned him on. He couldn't handle himself, he opened the bathroom door to see an unknown boy giving a blowjob to Taehyung, his moans were louder with the door open ajar.

He quietly unzipped his pants, pulling out his own member, watching as Taehyung grabbed the back of the unknown boy's head, pushing him onto his member, moaning with breathless whimpers. Tae's moans were so deep and hot to him, it made him leak slightly as he palmed himself, biting his bottom lip to contain his small moans.

×

Jimin kissed Taehyung's lips lightly before leaving the dorm, the younger sighed as he just let his ex fuck and run. He fixed himself up before walking towards the bathroom, he noticed the door was open a crack, so he pulled it open fully, flicking the lights on to see Yoongi asleep on the bathroom floor, his member out, leaking cum slowly. The brunette's breathe hitched.

He then smiled, fixing the younger up before lifting him up to place him on his bed, throwing a blanket over him. Taehyung grabbed his phone to see a video open, he pressed play to see it was... a sex tape of him and Jimin, he gasped quietly, deciding to leave the video and shut the phone.

The quickly cleaned the bathroom and himself up before slipping himself under the covers, feeling Yoongi cuddle up to him, clinging onto his shirt softly before digging his head into his chest, mumbling something into him, which Taehyung couldn't quite make out.

He just exhale before kissing the top of Yoongi's head, whispering into his ear softly, "I love you, baby..."