11.

"Pardon?"

"What do you mean by group, is that why you're acting weird all the time?" Taehyung yelled, the younger's regalia eyes slowly fading to a smokey black, he just looked down. "Minwoo, answer me!"

He just stayed silent, his dark eyes slowly filling with tears, Taehyung's breathe hitched, he sighed, pulling the younger in a tight hug, his arms tightening around the boy while Yoongi's laid by his sides.

The brunette lifted the boy off the ground and sat on his bed, letting Yoongi immediately take place on his lap, wrapping his legs around his waist. The younger put his arms around Taehyung's neck and rested his head upon his shoulder, covering his pink face.

Taehyung lightly kissed his head, whispering soft things into his ear and letting him know that he was sorry for yelling. Yoongi whimpered quietly in his ear as he was still crying and the other reacted carefully, "shhh, it's okay, baby... I'm sorry I yelled, I shouldn't have, I'm sorry..." he said in a hushed voice.

'You could have gave us away!' Suga yelled.

'Well it's not my damn fault-' Minwoo got cut off.

'IT IS DUMBASS!' Agust D shouted, louder than Suga, 'you're the fucking one that's going on about how you're the smARt oNe, BITCH PLEASE! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD HIM OUR FUCKING SECRET!'

'I am the most responsible here! I'm the one that doesn't yell twenty-four/seven!' Minwoo spoke back, twice as loud as before.

'Just shut up! Both of you! We didn't get outed! He doesn't know just yet, but I'm sure as hell that he'll catch on!' Suga sighed roughly, 'Minwoo, you know damn well not to say a thing now, correct?'

'I won't...'

'And I'm sure as hell that D won't say anything... Lets just hope Yoonie doesn't give us away by accident...'

'I'm sorry...' said whispered almost to silence.

'We aren't blaming you, Yoonie, it'll be fine, I swear...' Minwoo said in a hushed voice, comforting the child-like voice.

'And Yoongi doesn't speak... So we don't have to include him in this...'

'Why is he a mute again?' Agust D asked, his tone rough as usual.

'I... I'm not sure, but he wasn't before he made us, I know that for sure... Considering I'm out there more and Namjoon and that annoying brat, Yihwa always ask me why the fuck I'm not speaking...'

'Also, ' Minwoo started, the attention moving onto him, 'we need to do something about that Baekhyun kid...'

"Baby?" Taehyung started, the younger slowly moving away from his shoulder, "you wanna get ready now? For the movie?" Yoongi looked down.

'Say yes, dimwit, ' Suga said.

The boy nodded.

"Do you want me to pick out your clothes or do you think you can do that yourself?" he smiled lightly, making sure not to disturb the boy.

'One, you can pick out your clothes, ' Minwoo responded.

Yoongi raised his small hand and put on his index finger, indicating the number one. "You can pick out your own?" He nodded, making the brunette grow soft. "Do you want to eat, like a burger place or something, or just go to the movie?" Taehyung asked, leaving that to be the last question.

'We are pretty hungry and a burger would be pretty good... One, ' Agust D grumbled.

The blonde put his hand up again, raising one finger, "okay, I'll get my clothes and change out here, you can change in the bathroom, is that okay?" Not wanting a response from the voices, he nodded for himself. Taehyung pecked his lips lightly before letting go of the smaller boy, allowing him to move towards his stuff.

×

Yoongi was dressed up in an oversized black, white striped sweater, sky blue ripped jeans, completely exposing his knees, black pumas on his feet and a heart shaped locket around his neck to wrap it all together. The blonde checked his phone, seeing the lock screen of Hoseok and himself, his mind as ease from the sight of the boy.

He quickly shut off the phone and slipped it into his jean pocket. He then opened the door, slamming it almost immediately when he saw the older pulling his shirt over his head. Yoongi locked the door and slipped down, his head hung down into his knees as his legs were to his chest, the boy's face grew a light crimson.

He was sensitive to this stuff, he's gay, what do you expect?

"Yoongi?" Taehyung's muffled voice came from the other side of the door, he knocked lightly, waiting for a response. "Baby? Come out, please... I'm dressed, I swear..." he bit his lip as the boy didn't respond.

The blonde shuffled up and grabbed a toilet roll piece, writing a few words onto it with the pen he found in his bag. He slipped it under the door and Taehyung picked it up, reading the words to himself.

'yoongι red, go away :(' the note said.

Taehyung smiled, "baby, I love it when you're red, please come out, you're going to be red when we're out half the time, so you have to come out so we can get through it..."

Another note slipped under the door.

'proмιѕe? тaeнyυngιe love red yoongι?'

The brunette chuckles lightly, "promise, I love all Yoongi, Minwoo-Yoongi, Suga-Yoongi, Yoonie-Yoongi, all Yoongi... And red-Yoongi."

'He didn't say my name...' D grumbled

Exhaling softly, Yoongi stood up and unlocked the door, opening it to have Taehyung grab the younger and lift him to the wall, pushing his lips against his lips. While Taehyung was holding Yoongi up securely, the brunette wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist, kissing him back softly.

Taehyung then pulls away slowly, pecking his lips again before smiling at the younger. "You wanna go now?" he asked.

The blonde just bit his lip softly, Taehyung then grabbed his bottom lip lightly, kissing him, biting on his lip before pulling away. Yoongi pecked the older and they both smiled. He nodded. "No biting lips, okay? Only I can do that~"

The older placed him on the ground, letting him get a view of what he was wearing. Taehyung was suited with a white shirt that had the word 'neglect' printed on it, having it tucked in, tight black jeans that wrapped nicely around his legs, a blue jean jacket, a thick black belt around his waist, and a pair of orange sunglasses resting on top of his head. Yoongi bit his lip again, harder this time.

"You look so cute, baby!" he grinned, Taehyung then noticed his lip biting, "what did I say about lip biting?" Yoongi then pouted, now biting the inside of his cheek lightly, leaving the brunette to sigh. "Let's go then, shall we?"

Yoongi immediately grabbed the older's hand, lacing their hands together quickly, Taehyung smiled softly. "I love you too, baby, " he cooed, opening their dorm door.

"Now, where do you think you two are going?" a person asked.