29.

Yoongi stayed silent the whole day as Taehyung drove him, Seokjin and Namjoon to their destination. The youngest glanced at the driver a few times before looking back down go his legs. He was wearing all black, black shorts, a black top with a little pink tulip drawing on the pocket, and a black bucket hat. His hands were placed between his pale thighs, his legs squeezed together.

Seokjin and Namjoon were chatting to each other in back seats while the two at the front stayed silent. Yoongi, was focusing on his breathing, and Taehyung was trying to concentrate on the road and the pedestrians, but his eyes stuck onto Yoongi.

The boys then heard screams from outside the window, it was a carnival! There were huge rides with screaming kids, and games with amazing prizes, as well as delicious snacks that could be bought. As Taehyung reached a red light he turned to Jin and they both spoke in unison, "CARNIVAL TIME!" Startling the other two boys.

Somehow, Taehyung found a parking spot and the four walked on down the dry dirt path to the entrance of the carnival. Yoongi looked down at his black shoes catching the dust from the dirt and scrunched up his nose, he then turned to see Seokjin and Namjoon holding hands and being all couple like, so, hesitantly, Yoongi reached out to Taehyung's hand and grasped it.

The blonde looked surprised but smiled, lacing their fingers together, feeling the warmth of the younger's hand. "Do y'all wanna eat first or rides?" Taehyung asked, turning his head to his hyungs. "Rides first!" Jin yelled, a couple people started to stare. "How about the big ones first, or do you wanna go on the small ones first, Yoongi?" the eldest said, softening his voice for the younger.

".. Big..." Yoongi mumbled in a pout, making the three older boys coo at the cuteness of the younger. Taehyung then showed the way to the rollercoaster to the boys, making Yoongi look up and instantly regretting choosing the big rides first.

Taehyung tightened his grip on Yoongi's hand and pulled him to the front of the line, "WE'RE GAY, MOVE!" he yelled as Seokjin and Namjoon did the same, having people give way to them, a few people even cheered them on.

The four boys sat down at the front and Yoongi was already squeezing his eyes shut from terror. The blonde noticed this and turned to him, "are you okay Yoongi? We can get off if you want.." But the younger shook his head, "I.. I-I want to... To do t-this... F-for T-Taetae..." he whispered.

The older smiled softly, kissing his forehead softly doing the same to his hand that he held tightly. "Just hold my hand the whole time, okay, Baby?" Yoongi nodded.

Baby.

It has been a day since Taehyung had called Yoongi that, but for him it felt like an eternity.

×

Seokjin stretched as they stepped off the ride, the two elders were laughing and chatting as if they didn't go on the roller coaster, but Yoongi was clinging onto Taehyung, his nails digging into his skin. Although it hurt, the older still smiled, wrapping his arm around the black-haired boy's shoulder, kissing him on top of the head, whispering that it was fine and that he shouldn't be scared.

The boys went on a few more rides then ate afterwards, having the long day come to an end. The boys sat on top of a hill on the damp grass that lid atop. As they were chatting, fireworks then set off, wowing the boys.

Yoongi then turned to Taehyung, grabbing his attention, the younger placed his hand on Tae's and bit his lip. "Breakup with Baekhyun..."

"W-what?"

"P-please..." Yoongi whispered, his eyes welling up with tears, "T-Taehyung.. I-I like you.. Like.. Like-like you.."

"I... Yoongi.."

"Please Taehyung!" he yelled, Jin and Namjoon looking their way with confusion. "P-please.." Yoongi sniffed.

"Hey.. Hey, look at me.." Taehyung says, tilting Yoongi's head up with his fingers. "I like-like you too..."

Yoongi then threw his arms around Taehyung, pushing him to the wet grass, their lips connected.

For the first time.

The fireworks actually set off as they kissed.