27.

"Babe?" someone speaks up as Baekhyun places the phone back onto the bed, looking up at the boy, his hair damp and a towel wrapped around his waist. "Who was that?" Baek smiles and shakes his head, "no one important.. hurry and get dressed so we can get dinner and get to the party on time."

Taehyung nods as he grabs his clothes from the drawer and walks back into the bathroom to change, kissing Baek's forehead before shutting the door. The boy smiled, wondering who his boyfriend was talking to on the phone.

×

Baekhyun smiles as he clicked drinks with Yugyeom, turning his head to see Taehyung dancing in the middle of the crowd, laughing with Seokjin as the music blasted in their ears.

Namjoon then approached him, pulling him out of the crowd and up the stairs to one of the bathrooms. Sceptical, Baekhyun follows the two up the steps and presses his ear against the door softly to hear their conversation.

"Taehyung, I got a call from the hospital.." Namjoon started, "Yoongi woke up from his coma, they said that they called you this morning, did you get a call?"

"N-no... But.. Baekhyun picked up a call from my phone when I was in the shower.. You think that was it?" Taehyung asked. "I think so..." Namjoon murmured, "he's always been jealous of Yoongi, you do remember how he beat him up in the dorm hall..."

"Yeah... B-but he's not like that... He changed... I know he did.."

"Well maybe that was an act." Namjoon sighed, "I gotta go, Jin is spamming me with messages, we can talk tomorrow.." With that, the two concluded their discussion and Baekhyun rushed down to the middle of the stairs as he first stood, just before Namjoon opened the door.

The two walked down the stairs, butTaehyung stopped, grabbing Baekhyun's hand, lacing their fingers together as they smiled in the dim room. Taehyung pecked Baek's lips lightly before whispering something in his ear.

"We need to talk..."

---
i'm lowkey just waiting for this book to reach 1k reads and i just-
we cLOSE
i'm trying to write as much as i can for y'all but we're visiting a lot of family this week but i'll try

not edited
:) <3