7.

"What in the actual hell was that for?!" Yihwa yelled, running up the stairs after Yoongi, "I could have died! And you so know that I'm telling mom and dad! You're a freak!" she caught up to him and shoved him.

"Freak?! You're the one that knows about this shitty brain and you're the fucking one that calls me a goddamn weirdo for it when it's not even my fault! You're just a selfish bitch, and you know that!" he shouted back, pushing her as well, making her stagger backwards.

"Get out of my way, you brat!" Suga walked towards the small money vault and input two out of the four numbers, Yihwa then pushed him over. "What the fuck!"

"That's our savings, you have no damn right to take this! It's mom and dad's, not yours! Never yours! Because you're just an idiot that can't contain his temper!" Suga kicked her shins and she cowered to the ground as his hit was painful.

Ring! Ring!

Yihwa swiftly stumbled up and ran down the stairs, opening the door to reveal their mother, father and older brother. Soon as Suga heard his mothers' voice, he inputs the last two numbers and grabbed two stacks of 100,000,000 won and stuffed them in his pockets. He then ran out of the room and into his own, locking the door securely.

He then heard a hard knock on his door, thinking quickly, he stuffed the money in his school bag that had been taken into his room while he was asleep at the hospital. Suga then filled his bag with essentials, clothes, his kumamon stuffy, his phone charger and headphones, then zipped it up, throwing it onto his back.

The knocks became more strong, pretty much banging on the door. Suga grabbed his phone and climbed onto his desk, opening his window and jumped out, running on the roof as he had done this many times. He raced down the ladder that was resting in the neighbours' yard and ran through it and out into the streets.

The door was then forced open, his father, Hyungsik, burst through the door, all four family members, Jihye, Hyungsik, Namjoon and Yihwa stood in shock as they spotted the open window in the tidy room. "Not again..." Jihye mumbled.

Suga smirked as he called a special someone, walking down the street, his bag bouncing up and down from his steps.

"Hello? Who is this and why do you have my number?" the person on the other end asked, chuckling lightly.

"Shut the fuck up and pick me up..." Suga grumbled, "you're still a stupid fucker, aren't you...?"

"You know it! What they catch you for?" he chuckled, his smile obvious in the sentence, the sound of a car ignition turning on filled the phone call.

"Won, hundred million, then I ran out onto the roof and I'm walking down the path to you, pick me up and take me to your house, in the morning, take me to the school my so-called mother works at."

"Huh? Why? You don't go to school..."

"Well now I do, thanks to my bitch-ass family, and I have to live there as well, with this random kid, Taeyong or something, I don't know... He's just the school representative and he's hella annoying-"

"Ooh, tsundere Agust D comin' in~ We love him, don't we?" he chuckled.

D rolled his eyes, "pfft- Just pick me up, Hope..."

×

A shady, black BMW pulled to the side of the road, besides D, "hey baby~ Wanna ride in this car? And me~?" a man whispered from inside, the window rolled down.

The boy looked up and rolled his eyes, "okay first of all, fuck off Hope, you know you can pound this ass anytime, and come on, I got hours to sleep."

J-Hope smiled and unlocked the doors, allowing the younger to hop into the car, shutting it behind him and securing himself with his seatbelt. "Ah... It's been so long since I've been in here..."

"It's been a while since I've seen you, D, how old are you now? What- fifteen? Twelve? OH! I know! Ten!" Agust D shoved the boy playfully, they both laughed.

"I'm seventeen, you hoe, still a minor that you love to fuck- When was our first time? When I was fourteen? How old are you now? It's been so long I can't even remember how big your dick is!" he chuckled.

"Twenty-two, nine-teen when we first did it, baby! Now, show me the money, I wanna see if you were bluffing or nah-"

Agust D shut J-Hope up with his delicate finger on his bottom lip, soon he climbed onto his lap, "first, something we haven't done in a while, we go home, then, I'll show you the money, it's all there, I swear..."

He pressed his lips against Hope's, soon he caught on and kissed him back, the older pulling him closer, grabbing his ass and making the minor moan lightly in his mouth.

×

Agust D was fast asleep when the two arrived at J-Hope's house, people say, great sex makes you tired, and that's what D is, completely exhausted. The older smiles as he parks his car in the driveway, looking over to the minor, his eyes softening when he sees the boy.

J-Hope opened his car door and exited his car, speedily walking to the other side of the car and opening it to reveal his fuck buddy. He grabbed the bag quickly, slipping it on before picking up D and holding him in his arms, careful not to wake him up or startle him.

The brunette carried the two into his own home, the lights automatically turning on as he walked through the corridor. He laid the younger on his bed, and then he placed the bag onto a chair, unzipping it to see the hundred million as D had promised.

"Damn, baby... I didn't know you had it in you..." Hope mumbled, looking down at his friend. He threw the extra blankets onto him, turning the house lights off quickly before rushing back into his room, soon cuddling the boy under the blankets.

The blonde cuddled into Hope's chest in his unconsciousness, the older smiled, kissing the top of D's head lightly, smiling to himself, "you make me feel weird feelings, Min Yoongi..." he whispered before falling asleep after the boy.