28.

'Fuck..' Baekhyun had thought as Taehyung dragged him up the stairs and out to the balcony. Tae looked up at the stairs, "pretty, isn't it?" he sighs, his arms resting on the fence surrounding the balcony. "They're not as pretty as you.." Baek said, making the other blush softly.

"Baekhyun.." he said, his smile soon fading, "Yoongi's awake.. Isn't he?"

"W-what? When?" he says, trying to hide the lies that were obvious. "Namjoon told me.. I guess you already know, huh? He told me that he woke up this morning.. And that they should have called me.. They did, didn't they.."

"I- Uhm..."

"I know that you've never really liked Yoongi.. But please.. His mother told me to take care of him, and she passed last year, so I must keep my promise to help him and be his friend.." Taehyung said, carressing Baek's cheek softly, smiling in the moonlight.

The older sighed, "okay.. I'll leave him be, but if he hurts you or gets on my nerves then I'm sorry.." Taehyung giggled softly, "he won't do that, trust me sweetie.." Baek pulls the blonde into a hugs before kissing his neck lightly. "I love you Tae.."

"I love you more Baek.."

×

There was a light knock on the door, the black-haired boy turned to the white hospital door as it opened, a nurse came through with a boy behind her, "someone has came to see you Mr Min.." she said before bowing and taking her leave.

Yoongi's eyes then grew large as they set on the boy in front of him. Taehyung. "Hey, baby.." he whispered, leaving the door behind him open. The boy didn't respond, his eyes just filled with tears as he gazed at the boy as he sat on the bed. "How are you?"

Yoongi stayed silent, yet he sat up and caressing Taehyung's check, and as the blonde grew closer, Yoongi pulled up to his lips and kissed him softly. Yet, to the younger's surprise, Tae pulled away.

Then in walked Baekhyun.

"Fuck.." Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

"So.." Baek started, "the first fucking thing that you do with MY boyfriend is kiss him? That's the first fucking thing you do after being pretty much dead! For the past two fucking years!?"

"Yah!" another voice was said, Seokjin and Namjoon, "Baekhyun you better shut your mouth!" Jin yells. Joon then joins, "that's my brother you're speaking to, and believe me, no one messes with my brother!"

Baekhyun merely rolls his eyes, "come on Tae, let's just go." He grabs onto Taehyung's wrist but the younger pulls away. "I-I'm not going anywhere.. It was my duty to take care of Yoongi from the start.. So I'm going to do that.."

"So you are just a fucking babysitter... Thank God I knew that from the start..." Baekhyun grumbles before walking out the room, shoving Jin as he left.

All eyes were then on Yoongi. He was crying.

"Hey, hey.. Don't cry baby.." Taehyung said, wiping the tears off the younger's face, making him sniff lightly. "Hush.." he kissed Yoongi's eyelids delicately. "Tomorrow we'll take you out to eat, okay baby?" Yoongi nodded quietly.

That was the first time Yoongi had actually had the feeling of being loved.

---
okay, bear with me-
I have like- no fucking clue of what I'm doing for this book

Not Edited
:) <3