8.

"Thanks Hope, " D nodded, looking up at the older as they walked inside the school. "You can go now, I can handle this by myself, hopefully..." he said, mumbling the last word, causing J-Hope to become scared for the boy.

"Let me walk you to your class or dorm, whatever, I just wanna seem intimidating to these little shits..." he smirked, Agust D just rolled his eyes, "I'll take that as a yes~" J-Hope pecked the top of his head, laughing at him as he pushed him off his face a light pink.

"Yoongi!" someone screamed, running to him, both boys turned to the sudden abruption, Taehyung. "Yoongi, " he smiled, "h-how are you? Your mother called me last night to ask if you were with me, what happened?"

"Nothing that you need to know..." D shoved his hands in his pockets, looking away from the taller.

"And who may you be?" Taehyung asked, checking J-Hope out slowly, "all non-students must not be on school-grounds, sorry..."

Hope scoffed lightly, "Hoseok, Jung Hoseok, but call me J-Hope..." he stuck his hand out and shook the younger's, "I'm this one's boyfriend-"

He then got hit by D, his face pink with embarrassment and anger, "hey, don't be mean, baby!" he laughed, "he's very moody in the mornings..."

"Well then I better be careful, Kim Taehyung, pleasure to meet you. I'm gonna be Yoongi's dorm mate this year, I'm also his friend and a classmate for various different classes, " he grinned, his smile forming a box, making him cuter than before.

"This one's cute, keep him, " Hoseok laughed, nudging the youngest. "Anyway, I'll be taking my leave, bye baby~" The brunette leaned down and kissed the blonde lightly, making them both smile. J-Hope then walked out the school gates, students and one or two teachers shocked at his action towards Yoongi.

"Boyfriend?" Taehyung asked, his eyes darting to the blonde. "I-I didn't know you had a boyfriend..."

"You don't know a lot of things about me, Taehyung. Now let's get to class or whatever... Wait- Can we go to the dorm first? I need to drop something off, " D mumbled.

"Sure! Let's go, I had to get something from there anyway..." Taehyung wrapped his arm around Agust D's shoulder and walked him to the large building, which the younger presumed was the dormitory.

×

Taehyung and Yoongi walked into their dorm and the blonde looked around the large room, a huge closet for the both of them, two small safes (for safety keepings), towels and toilet supplies, two medium, oak desks, and two large queen sized beds for the two of them. D stood in awe, setting his bag onto one of the desks.

"You want me to help you unpack-" Taehyung asked, grabbing the younger's bag, but the boy rushed up and slapped his hand, "oW!"

"I'm sorry, I just have very important stuff in here and I'd prefer you not to touch my stuff, Taehyung..." D spoke sternly, glaring at the boy. "Anyway-"

Taehyung then pushed Yoongi to the bed, pinning this wrists down onto the soft mattress, the younger's face turns pink, his eyes widening. "W-what are you doing-?"

He just stares into his eyes, slowly leaning in, "Yoongi..." his breathe hitched, "he's not your boyfriend, isn't he..."

"W-what- Why would you say that, " D whispered, turning his head in the other direction, his face red.

He then leaned in closer, his mouth right next to D's ear, his voice deep and smokey, "I can tell by the way you're acting, you're much different than before, baby~"

Yoongi gulped lightly, his heart beating rapidly, with the first thing that came to mind, he kicked the boy in the crotch area and watched as he cowered to the ground, holding himself in pain. The blonde then ran out the room, leaving his bag inside, and rushed down to the classrooms.

A few minutes later, Taehyung staggered to his feet, the pain bearable. He spun and looked at Yoongi's black bag, stuffed with who knows what, the boy looked at the door one last time before zipping it open.

Nothing out of the ordinary, clothes, toiletries, a phone charger and expensive looking headphones, as well as a Kumamon plush, it warmed his heart slightly. Slightly. He quickly organized Yoongi's stuff before looking back into the bag, his heart dropped.

Two whole stacks of a hundred million won...

'That's why she called me, he stole, then he ran to that J-Hop guy or whatever his name was... Didn't his sister say that he's seventeen?' he asked himself.

'The legal age is eighteen... And Yoongi isn't legal, he's going to get arrested, as well at his so-called boyfriend... This is bad...'

Taehyung started to bite his finger nails lightly, his head racing of the thought of Yoongi running away from home, stealing huge amounts of cash and getting himself arrested for having sex at an illegal age.

'When's his birthday? March ten? Eight? Oh! Nine, March nine, and it's Febuary twenty-second right now... He'll be of age in two weeks or so, I have to stop him from doing anything illegal then, I have to...'

"Aish... What am I going to do with this child..." he mumbled, his head in hand.