9.

Big Dick 🥵
So
What you're saying is-
He was gonna rape you-

Yongi 🙃
No
He wasn't going to, I could tell
He just-
Ugh-
He was flirting with me?
Like his normal happy voice turned deep and he pinned me to the bed and my face turned red and my heart was racing but r felt weird ya know?
I**

Big Dick 🥵
So
What you're saying is-
AGUST 👏D👏 HAS👏 A👏 CRUSH 👏

Yongi 🙃
Hell no!
Wtf why would you even consider that--??

Big Dick 🥵
CAUSE ITS TRUE
YOURE IN LOVE MY DUDE

Yongi 🙃
You fucking wishh

"Yoongi! Min Yoongi! No phones during class!" the teacher shouted, all the students except for Taehyung turned and faced the boy. She stormed to the back and stuck her hand out, "hand me your phone, Yoongi."

"Hell no! I'm not letting your crusty ass hand touch my damn phone, what the hell-" D retorted, the class laughing after his words, leaving the teacher shocked.

"Min Yoongi, you either give me your phone for the day or you leave this class!" she shouted, red faced with anger. D shrugged, picking up his books and inserting his phone in his pocket.

The blonde stood up, walking past her, patting Taehyung's head lightly before reaching the door, "bye bye bitch~!" he smirked before slamming the door.

"Damn, even the new kid throws shade!" Baek chuckled, his posse laughing after him. Taehyung watched as the teacher stomped back to her desk. He then shot up from his seat.

"Miss, should I go reason with him and tell him off for being disrespectful?" Taehyung asked, the teacher merely rolled her eyes and nodded, he ran out of the class and ran after Yoongi.

D turned around to see the older bolt after him, he then threw his books down and ran away as fast as he could, Taehyung then grew faster, a metre or so away from him. The blonde then trips and the older grabs his jacket, not allowing him to fall, then he threw him to the lockers, the boy groaning in pain.

"Do you not know that running in the halls is against school policy, as well as being disrespectful to a teacher?" he sternly spoke, staring the boy down.

"Well, you technically we're running as well, so-" Taehyung then grabbed his shirt and slammed him onto the lockers again, gritting his teeth, "what the fuck, Taehyung!"

"So then you know that having sex with a major while you are a minor is illegal? You do know that, right!?" he shouted, more angry than he first anticipated to be. "Min Yoongi, I looked in your bag after you left and I saw the money, I know now that you stole that money from your family. You can go to jail because of that! As well as Hoseok for underage sexual intercourse! Is that what you fucking want!?"

His grip on the boy's shirt grew tighter, "answer me!" he shouted, his face growing red. Yoongi didn't reply, his face just pink, his head just hung low, his blonde hair covering his eyes, his teary eyes. Then a tear rolled down his pink cheek, making Taehyung's breathe hitch.

He slowly let go of his shirt, his voice softening, "I-I'm sorry, Y-Yoongi, don't cry-" Then the younger grabbed the brunette's shirt, pulling him close to his face, "Y-Yoong-"

He pulled him down and kissed him, surprising the older, he began to do the same to the blonde. The two kissed in the hall as no one was watching, no one that they know of, what they didn't know is that there was a security camera watching the two of them.

Taehyung then picked up the minor and held him tightly, Yoongi wrapping his legs around his waist while his arms around his neck. The older pulled away slowly from their passionate kiss, panting lightly as both of their faces grew red. He looked up and smiled softly, "I'm sorry, Yoongi, I shouldn't have looked through your stuff and I shouldn't have yelled, I'm so, so sorry..." He wiped the wet tears off Yoongi's face and grew soft.

The blonde just smiled, "just shut up and kiss me, hyung." The older did so and smashed his lips against the boys, the two in a fighting in a lip fight, Yoongi smiled as Taehyung was so delicate yet so rough with his kiss. He then inserted his tongue into his mouth, smiling as they soon played with each others.

Taehyung again pulled away, the two laughing quietly as they looked at each other. The older sighed lightly, he bit his lip, then Yoongi raised his hand and brushed his thumb over his bit lip, "please... Please don't tell the police, I swear I'll get better... Baby..."

"Promise me one thing..." he whispers, Yoongi smiles, biting his lip softly before nodding. "Promise me that I get to kiss you everyday like this, and I won't tell the police, about you stealing, and about Hoseok..."

Yoongi chuckles under his breathe, planting a small peck on Taehyung's lips, "I promise you, baby... Now can you let go of me?" he grins, laughing quietly, "I'm gonna go bathroom real quick, can you take my books back to class? I swear I'll go back straight away..."

Taehyung nodded, pecking his lips, setting the boy down before walking towards the books. Yoongi pulls out his phone and began to walk to the bathroom.

He wiped his lips in disgust, rolling his eyes.

Yongi 🙃
Okay, so I may or may not kissed Taehyung

Big Dick 🥵
Called it ✋

Yongi 🙃
And I may or may not have a boner rn 🤭

Big Dick 🥵
Tbh called it ✋😔

Yongi 🙃
JSANXNS STFU
anyway, I need help-

Big Dick 🥵
BITCH
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HELP YOU

Yongi 🙃
IDK
FUCKING CALL ME OR SOMETHING
I just need help 😔

Big Dick 🥵
I-
Fine
Get your headphones and go to the bathroom

Yongi 🙃
Already on it
Also-

Big Dick 🥵
Yeah-?

Yongi 🙃
He knows about us fucking
He knows that you be fucking a minor--🙃
And about me stealing all that money-

Big Dick 🥵
And I oop-
Wait fr?

Yongi 🙃
Yepp
BuT
We made this promise thingy

Big Dick 🥵
Anf-
And-?**

Yongi 🙃
The promise was that he gets to kiss me everyday and he won't go to the police--
So-
I guess that's all good
BuT tHaTs gAY

Big Dick 🥵
SNANXKS YOONGI
DONT START WITH THAT SHIT JANFKSNF

Yongi 🙃
No, but fr
I legit don't like him that way, plus-
HES NICE ONE MINUTE AND IS ANGRY OR FLIRTY THE NEXT AND IM LOWKEY SCARED ABFKSN

Big Dick 🥵
It's gonna be fine
Now, let me help you out with your bOnEr

Yongi 🙃
DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT SJCBS

INCOMING CALL FROM Big Dick 🥵

Agust D's breathe hitched as he insert his earphones and pressed answer.