13.

"Yoongi, " the younger looked up. "What are you gonna get?" he asked, pointing to his menu. The blonde looked down scanned the laminated paper.

He turned the menu around and pointed to one of the dishes, '3. Mighty Bacon & Cheese, ' then he moved his finger to the sides, 'Small Chips'.

"You sure you're able to eat all that, baby?" he smiled, Yoongi nodded, determination shining in his eyes, "cute, " Taehyung said, ruffling his hair lightly.

The waiter walked up to the two and smiled, "what would you two be having today?"

"The number three, mighty bacon and cheese with a side of small chips, and a number ten, pork baby back, " Taehyung says, giving her the same grin, "anything else, baby?" Yoongi just shook his head, "oh! And a large bottle of coke, please!"

The waiter jotted the order down and nodded, walking away from the table, coming back almost immediately with a bottle of coke and two glasses.

Taehyung fills the cups up with the fizzy drink and hands one to Yoongi, he picked it up and held it with two hands, sipping it quietly, the brunette smiling at the younger's action. "Baby, " Yoongi set he cup down, looking up at him, "heh." Taehyung grabbed his napkin and wiped the liquid off Yoongi's top lip, the blonde just grew pink.

"Cutie~"

With hardly any time passing, the waiter comes back with their orders, Yoongi's opened his mouth slightly, in awe as the two plates of food was placed in front of them. The brunette extends his hand to Yoongi's plate and steals a chip from the boys' plate, he pouted sadly while Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just making sure that the food is good for you, okay?" he bites the chip, his eyes immediately lighting up from the taste, "it's really good baby, go on eat!"

Yoongi hesitantly grabbed a chip and placed it in his mouth, chewing happily from the taste. The two dug into their meals, the blonde bit into his burger, the flavours just poPpINg in his mouth.

×

The two boys were finished with their food, Taehyung paid for their meals and the two walked out, hand-in-hand. The older looked down at the boy and saw sauce on his upper lip, he chuckled before stopping, leaning down to the boy's level, he grew pink from his sudden approach. Taehyung then lifted his hand a wiped his upper lip with his sleeve.

"Not here, baby~" he smirked, Yoongi frowned as they kept walking to the cinema.

The two stepped into the cinema lobby and bought their tickets, quickly buying m&m's, skittles and a drink before running into the theatre, finding their seats as the movie's ads began to play.

About half way through the movie, Yoongi noticed that hardly anyone was paying attention to the movie, and yet on their partners. He looked up to see couples in seats above them having a romantic time while watching the sad movie, holding hands, smiling at each other and some even making out in the corners of the theatre.

The blonde looked over to Taehyung, who's attention was mostly on the movie rather than him, his date. Yoongi frowned, then his eyes lit up in the dimly lit area, he lifted the arm rest that was lying between the two and raised his legs and laid them onto his lap. Taehyung looked over to him, confused by his action.

Yoongi was jealous that he wasn't getting the attention, so now he was getting it. He scooted closer to the older and looked up at him with large doe eyes, pretty much pleading for the attention he deserved. Taehyung just smiled, pecking his lips softly before turning back to the screen.

He huffed before turning on his phone, the brightness down yet still high enough for both of the boys to see. Yoongi flashed Taehyung the lock screen of Hoseok and himself quickly before looking through his messages, quickly texting his older friend.

Yongi 🙃
I'm on a date with Tae-

Big Dick 🥵
Okay..?

Yongi 🙃
And it's been a bust tbh

Big Dick 🥵
Wdym?

Yongi 🙃
Well we went out to eat dinner at a burger place
It was really good ngl
But we're watching Five Feet Apart and he isn't paying attention to me, just the movie 😔😒

Big Dick 🥵
The dude wants to watch the movie
what do you want him to do??🤷‍♀️

Yongi 🙃
I mean, the movie is great, you've watched it and you said it was good
I get that
But everyone behind us is like making out and shit and I want to do that too

Big Dick 🥵
You wanna make out in a movie theatre..?
Okay, but that's like the most cliche thing ever 👏

Yongi 🙃
Idgaf
I just want him to know that I can suck dick as good as I kiss 😔

Big Dick 🥵
JSNXS THATS A HUGE STRETCH BUT OKAY
YOU DO YOU BOO

Yongi 🙃
what should I do?
To you know
Get his attention
I already have my legs over his lap
He gAVe mE a pECk, tHaTs iT

Big Dick 🥵
Idk
'accidentally' touch his dick or sm

Yongi 🙃
GreAT IDEA

Big Dick 🥵
wait Yoongi, I was joking
Yoongi?
FUCK
YOONGI I WAS JOKING
DoNT DO THAT

Yoongi shut his phone, leaving the messages unread, he smirked, Agust D spoke, 'oh, Tae gonna notice us now...'