19.

Minwoo groaned lightly, holding his head in pain as he quickly wiped his tears away with the palm of his hand. The boy in front of him snarled at him, Baekhyun. "What were you doing with Taehyung!?" he said, bunching Minwoo's shirt in his hands and slamming him to the wall, the boys in their dorms started coming out to see what all the commotion was about. "I wasn't doing anything!" Minwoo shouted.

"Bullshit!" Baek spat, "you're just the freak kid that no one likes... Min Yoongi, Suga, Minwoo, it's all bullshit, you're bullshit! You think having a fucking disorder is cool?! Well, you're a bitch because of that!"

"I don't think it's cool! It's like you said, bullshit! But I can't change that Baekhyun-"

"You're using it along with your 'sweet charms' to steal my Taehyung aren't you!? You useless maggot!" he shouted, punching him in the face, the boys in the hall gasps as everyone knew, Baek doesn't hurt physically. His friends started pulling him back, "you're an asshole! Yoongi I'll fucking get you, you boyfriend stealing dick!" Baek then slowly broke down, yet being more mad than sad, tears ran down his face as he screamed at Minwoo. His friends then left the hall, dragging Baek with them, leaving Yoongi to slump down with a bloody nose and a freshly purple eye.

Taehyung then emerged from the crowd, lifting Minwoo bridal style, the younger stayed silent as Taehyung spoke, to him, it was inaudible, his head hurt like hell and he was going to cry again.

It then went black.

×

"Baby.." Taehyung whispered, letting Yoongi wake up slowly, his head still pounding from before. He sat up but the brunette pushed him down, "hey, hey... You just woke up, calm down.."

He then hovered over him, trapping him in his large arms. Taehyung then leaned down and kissed his lips softly, slowly placing kisses down his jaw to his neck. Yoongi then pushed him off, shaking his head. Tae smiled, licking his lips before pecking Yoongi's and laying beside him, their cheeks squishing against the pillow.

"Do you wanna go to a party tonight?" he mumbled. Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek and nodded. Tae smiled, "do you wanna go change or do you want to go like this?" The blonde rose his index finger, the older's smile grew. "I'll be waiting out here."

Yoongi nodded, grabbing a few clothing items before walking into the bathroom. He stripped his clothes off (except his boxers) and looked into the mirror, seeing his naked pale body, then he saw a figure behind him. He turned around, a shadowy figure stood behind him.

The guy's eyes were upturned and a dark brown, his lips a pastel pink and half-full, a button nose in the middle of his face, one of his ears being pierced. He had fluffy dark seal brown coloured hair which matched his well-kept yet bushy eyebrows. The male had a small pout on his face mixed with a smile. A white shirt covered his fair skin, dark navy jeans coating his skinny legs.

He smiled at Yoongi, "hyung! How are you?" he said, the voice familiar to him. "Do I know you?" he lipped, the guy smiled, "it's me-" A knock on the door was heard, the boy fading to dust, "Yoongi, are you okay?" The pale boy just made a quiet, "mhm."

Yoongi slipped on the clothes he had in his hands and did a little something to his hair before he walked out. The boy wore an oversized black hoodie, fishnets crossed his legs as black shorts were over it, he wore large black boots. To tie it all up, he had a black choker with a small bell around his neck and black nail polish on his nails.

After checking Yoongi out, he then realized his hair was the same colour as his clothing.

"Wow, baby, you really went all out, didn't you?" Taehyung smiled as he had his hair parted with a white bandana underneath, a jean jacket with roses climbing to the shoulders, a white shirt and dark navy jeans, with white sneakers.

"It's about-" he checked his watch that hid under his jacket sleeve, "8 o'clock, so we should go now, " he grinned, extending his arm out to Yoongi for him to grab it.

×

The two were apart most of the time during the party, as Taehyung was dancing in the middle of the crowd while Yoongi stayed to the side and drank his wine, smiling as he watched the other boy dancing like crazy with his friends surrounding him.

Suddenly, a boy with dark hair strolled up to Yoongi with a cup of beer in his hand. He had a black button up shirt which was tucked into his black jeans, a belt wrapped around his waist, and a dragon tattoo trailing up his left arm. He looked at Yoongi up and down, mostly checking out his ass, "damn baby, you definitely look like a ten..."

He then sets his cup down and Yoongi does the same, his dark eyes turning the dark red that represents Agust D. The man wraps his arms around D's waist, his hands on his hips and presses their lips against each others, letting the smaller boy. The two made out softly, the music blasting but to the boys, it just faded to a soft noise.

The guy pulled away, "what's your name, baby?" he smiles. "Tell me yours first, I'm the one that needs to know what I'm going to be moaning~" D smirked, his arms around his

He smiled, pecking the younger's lips lightly, "I'm Dohun, now tell me yours baby-"

"Wait, wait, wait, " D said, stopping the guy, "w-what did you say your name was?" The boy looked down confused, "I said it was Dohun. Are you okay?"

"Dohun... My name is Yoongi..."

His eyes then went large, his mouth gaping open.